Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By SCX2132
apple mobile operating system; "keep me logged in" button is not active after entering username and password.
Function works across mac OS and various browsers, and USED to work in the ios environment (a few weeks ago)
By fpena944
SCX2132 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:35 am apple mobile operating system; "keep me logged in" button is not active after entering username and password.
Function works across mac OS and various browsers, and USED to work in the ios environment (a few weeks ago)
Ok let me research. I've not updated the software and the only thing I've done with the security settings is actually make them less restrictive. But I'll see what I can find about it.
By fpena944
Spent some time on Google and it appears to be an issue that has been brought up with iOS and Safari. Not only on this forums but on other sites as well.

Unfortunately it appears to be hit or miss though. I tried it on both my wife and daughter's iPhones and they were able to click on the "Keep me logged in" prompt. Although they've never logged in before so I don't know if once the cookie is saved that option is removed?

I'll keep searching but are you able to use it on desktop?
By lupo.sk
I browse 99.99999% time on iphone, using firefox and have 0 issues. Stays logged in and all.
By SCX2132
fpena944 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:56 am Spent some time on Google and it appears to be an issue that has been brought up with iOS and Safari. Not only on this forums but on other sites as well.

Unfortunately it appears to be hit or miss though. I tried it on both my wife and daughter's iPhones and they were able to click on the "Keep me logged in" prompt. Although they've never logged in before so I don't know if once the cookie is saved that option is removed?

I'll keep searching but are you able to use it on desktop?
Yea desktop works fine on a number of Mac OS with chrome. Interesting note you made about iOS and safari cuz that’s the combination I’m having trouble with. I can live without it, you got bigger fish to fry I think.
By Patrick
Just to let you all know, it seems like it doesn’t work but if you’re stubborn, you can get it to click.

I use it on my iPad with safari. You just have to be patient (ie stubborn). It seems to help to interrupt the auto login process, fight with the check box, then auto login.
The 928 Photo Thread

Painted heat shields. Not perfect, but better than[…]

Belly Pan Vents

is it true these will only fir on the factory plas[…]

my #3 restoration thread

thought i would get the old girl out of hibernatio[…]

Just got myself a Cayenne

Yep, I agree. It looks great! The Porsche Coupe S[…]