Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Happy to report that we have three new fixes that were just released:

- Multi-quotes is back! When you want to select multiple posts to reply to just click on the checkbox all the way to the right of the post. When you are done then click on the pop-up box and it'll become part of your reply.

- Copy and paste images is back! This one is pretty straightforward as you copy an image you see on the web using CTRL-C (or equivalent) and then CTRL-V it on the editor. It does take a couple of seconds but will then post inline and you can use as you've done in the past

- Unread message in thread indicator: When you look at the index of a forum you'll see little asterisks next to each topic that has unread posts within it.

- Jump to unread posts in mobile: This is available in desktop mode but was missing in mobile. Well now it's there!

The next round of fixes will include enabling avatars in mobile. Plus I'm also looking into a few usability issues some of you have reported.

Please comment on this thread with any questions or issues.
By ladybug83
Unbelievable what you're doing here Fernando. Thank you
By Airkuhl
Nice work El Jefe!

Is there a way to mark a thread as one that you have posted in, similar to the black dot on the envelope on RL?
By fpena944
JUST ADDED -- The ability to jump to the unread posts of a topic while in mobile!
ladybug83 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:24 am Unbelievable what you're doing here Fernando. Thank you
You're welcome...just getting started!
Airkuhl wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:19 am Nice work El Jefe!

Is there a way to mark a thread as one that you have posted in, similar to the black dot on the envelope on RL?
Thanks! Let me look into that one.
By Rocket Rob
Thanks for all of your work. The site is working really well and your tweaks are making it even better.
By Moe
This thing is coming along Great Fernando!

I could be blind as a bat but I'm having trouble finding the 'Like' button... In the 'User Control Panel' I get this when I click on Like/Dislike overview...

" This page isn’t workingopenroad.site is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500 "

I do get 'notified' of likes, but I can't seem to find the button... Thanks!
By fpena944
Moe wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:32 pm This thing is coming along Great Fernando!

I could be blind as a bat but I'm having trouble finding the 'Like' button... In the 'User Control Panel' I get this when I click on Like/Dislike overview...

" This page isn’t workingopenroad.site is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500 "

I do get 'notified' of likes, but I can't seem to find the button... Thanks!
Are you using the default style with the dark brown header? If so you should see it below. But for announcements like this one you won't see it.

Now unfortunately if you're using the old style it won't be accessible as that uses a different module that unfortunately creates a conflict with the new style.

By odurandina
Fernando,
can we get a darker font for posts??
i want what you bastards write to scream out of the screenpage.
By fpena944
odurandina wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:38 pm Fernando,
So sorry I know several of you have been asking for this. Let me start experimenting with different colors.
By fpena944
odurandina wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:38 pm Fernando,
Any better?

hi Bertrand yes they are a lot thinner than standa[…]

Sunroof t-shooting

yeas back "Dan the pod guy" had an exten[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

pictured is the plate that the choke 99961914100 i[…]

the link rod between the motor and the cooling fla[…]