Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By RED HORSE
All of a sudden, like last night and today, I'm greeted with ads whenever I visit the site. What happened?

Running current Mac OS on MacBook Pro using Safari.
By Gregs04.5
Sign out and sign in again?

I'm not seeing any ads.

Greg
By RED HORSE
Gregs04.5 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:20 pm Sign out and sign in again?

I'm not seeing any ads.

Greg
Tried that, no joy. Still have ads, multiple ads when signing in.
By fpena944
RED HORSE wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:10 pm All of a sudden, like last night and today, I'm greeted with ads whenever I visit the site. What happened?

Running current Mac OS on MacBook Pro using Safari.
There should only be ads in the parts of the site that are not the forum. So in other words if you go to any of the site that has the directory of /pages/ you'll see ads. Here is an example URL: pages/

Is that where you were?

If you did see them on the forum let me know exactly where you were or even share screenshot as they are not supposed to appear there at all.
By fpena944
RED HORSE wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:21 pm
Gregs04.5 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:20 pm Sign out and sign in again?

I'm not seeing any ads.

Greg
Tried that, no joy. Still have ads, multiple ads when signing in.
It might happen upon signing in now that I think about it because the login is integrated with the blog portion of the site. I'll have to suppress them from there. But let me know if you see it any other time after that outside of the /pages/ URLs. So if any appear in the forum that should not be the case!
By RED HORSE
Yes, that is where the ads show up. Just now it showed an ad for a local furniture company.
By fpena944
RED HORSE wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:26 pm Yes, that is where the ads show up. Just now it showed an ad for a local furniture company.
Ok that's one section I did forget to filter them out. I can't get to fixing it right now but will have it done by tomorrow evening. Do let me know if you see them anywhere else outside of where I mentioned you'll see them.

Sorry about that but thank you for reporting!
By RED HORSE
This is what just showed up. First one with the furniture company, and when click to move on then the second one shows up. Never had this. before yesterday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By RED HORSE
This is a new one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By dernflatlander
Today for me: pages/#google_vignette
Ad_OR.PNG
By fpena944
@RED HORSE and @dernflatlander - I just made a modification to filter them out from this page. It may take a few hours for the cache to expire but eventually you shouldn't see them here.

Let me know if this helps, I'll keep my eye on it too.
By RED HORSE
All ads gone this morning.

Thanks.
By fpena944
RED HORSE wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:54 am All ads gone this morning.

Thanks.
Awesome!

Hearing things like this make me really glad I wen[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

no it doesn't Right, so the Shelby Do[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]