Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By amdavid
Private message "inbox" is taking me back to the forum home page....I can get into sent items and outbox, but when I select inbox....no go, at least to inbox. Redirect rule?

I was able to get there, however it is not behaving properly.
By fpena944
amdavid wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:48 am Private message "inbox" is taking me back to the forum home page....I can get into sent items and outbox, but when I select inbox....no go, at least to inbox. Redirect rule?

I was able to get there, however it is not behaving properly.
I was able to replicate as well. Let me look into what might be causing it.

Thankfully like you said there are other options to get to where you want to but it still should allow you to go directly there.
amdavid liked this
By XR4Tim
I can't get to my inbox or send messages at all now. If I select the mail icon and try to click on a message, I just get this:
image.png
Same thing if I try to go to Settings. The Control Panel button just brings me back to the Forum home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
XR4Tim wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:22 pm I can't get to my inbox or send messages at all now. If I select the mail icon and try to click on a message, I just get this:
image.png
Same thing if I try to go to Settings. The Control Panel button just brings me back to the Forum home.
Was trying to troubleshoot it last night and it looks like I broke it further. Ok let me set it back to how it was.

Will let you all know when I get it fixed.

Hearing things like this make me really glad I wen[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

no it doesn't Right, so the Shelby Do[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]