Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Kigiin
Does everyone get this when someone posts a tweet or do I need to change a setting...

By fpena944
Kigiin wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:29 pm Does everyone get this when someone posts a tweet or do I need to change a setting...

Can you point me to which thread has a tweet you're not able to load? Want to make sure it's not just on your side but widespread.

I know in my experience the tweets do load a little slower than the rest of the content but we're talking like 1-2 seconds, not anything too significant but I'd like to look into it.
By Kigiin
fpena944 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:47 pm
Kigiin wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:29 pm Does everyone get this when someone posts a tweet or do I need to change a setting...
Can you point me to which thread has a tweet you're not able to load? Want to make sure it's not just on your side but widespread.

I know in my experience the tweets do load a little slower than the rest of the content but we're talking like 1-2 seconds, not anything too significant but I'd like to look into it.
Thanks...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4704&p=156422#p156422

Post #156414

It just stays in that Loading state for me.
By fpena944
Kigiin wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:07 pm
fpena944 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:47 pm

Thanks...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4704&p=156422#p156422

Post #156414

It just stays in that Loading state for me.
On my side it opened almost immediately on desktop and mobile. I tried Edge and Chrome with both.

Anyone else running into this?
By Kigiin
Yes, opens right up in Chrome. The problems occurs in Firefox, which is mainly what I use. Wonder what it could be.

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]