Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
I wanted to let you all know there has been a change made to notification emails coming from the forum. Previously emails were coming from this .site URL which unfortunately were sometimes being placed into spam folders and then not delivered to you all.

This is because it seems a lot of these filters are overzealous and automatically believe that an email coming from a non .com site is likely to be spam. After hundreds of bouncebacks I decided to purchase the www.openroadsite.com address.

So emails will now be coming from this new .com domain but operationally nothing changes on this side. I may move the site to this .com eventually (with the .site still pointing to the forum) but that's a project for a long weekend that I don't want to get involved in right now.

For now though just let me know if you were previously receiving notifications and now you don't seem to be. Otherwise it will probably appear to be seamless and unnoticed because the two domains are so similar. Some of you may even begin seeing more communication because your filters were previously blocking some of the emails coming in.

As always, let me know if any questions. Thanks for your support!
By Gretch
Nice to know you have our back El Jefe!

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]