Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By Multi21
Home sick and nothing to watch on TV. Don't watch NASCAR unless they are on road courses but it was either this or the Pro Bowl which has turned into 2 hand touch (literally).

What a shit show. 1/4 mile track inside the stadium, 40 MPH on the "straights" and less than 20 MPH in the corners. I've been on autocross courses with 3-5X those speeds. The way they are promoting this is like a hollywood premiere. Sorry I don't get it at all. :surrender:
By fpena944
Multi21 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:28 pm Home sick and nothing to watch on TV. Don't watch NASCAR unless they are on road courses but it was either this or the Pro Bowl which has turned into 2 hand touch (literally).

What a shit show. 1/4 mile track inside the stadium, 40 MPH on the "straights" and less than 20 MPH in the corners. I've been on autocross courses with 3-5X those speeds. The way they are promoting this is like a hollywood premiere. Sorry I don't get it at all. :surrender:
I forgot about this but just tuned in now that you mentioned it.

Looks like parade laps to me. I mean seriously how are they supposed to race here? And what about pit stops?

I bet the drivers are getting dizzy and doing all they can to stay awake.

They should have left the cars at home and used go karts as that would have been more fun to see how good the drivers are.
Multi21 liked this

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]