Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By dougs968
Screenshot of what popped up on my notifications a couple days ago. Never had the amount of notifications show up like that or be highlighted before.

Won’t go away or change even after rereading several or my messages/notifications. Very strange. Any clues as to how to make them hidden again?

By fpena944
dougs968 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:34 pm Screenshot of what popped up on my notifications a couple days ago. Never had the amount of notifications show up like that or be highlighted before.

Won’t go away or change even after rereading several or my messages/notifications. Very strange. Any clues as to how to make them hidden again?

It's an "enhancement" as I've received comments that notifications weren't easy to notice when on mobile.

Click on the notification button and when you see a list there should be a "Mark all as read" and that should get rid of all of them. If you need screenshots let me know and I can try to walk you through it.
Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]