Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Boeing Driver
“First unread post” Seems to have disappeared for me in some threads?
In its place I see an arrow that says jump to page but that’s it.
By fpena944
Is this not showing for you?
Unread Posts.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By ltusler
Can view first unread be an automatic function when opening a thread?
By fpena944
ltusler wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:25 pm Can view first unread be an automatic function when opening a thread?
Let me look into that one!
By Kris
fpena944 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:35 pm
ltusler wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:25 pm Can view first unread be an automatic function when opening a thread?
At the moment I get the date of the first post in any thread. Can I get the latest post date?
Tx!
By NCporsche
Kris wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:26 am At the moment I get the date of the first post in any thread. Can I get the latest post date?
Tx!
Switch to the ELEGANCE board preference.
By fpena944
Kris wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:26 am
fpena944 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:35 pm
At the moment I get the date of the first post in any thread. Can I get the latest post date?
Tx!
Can you try a different browser or device? I use this feature all the time and in fact used it to get to this post. It's been a while since we touched it so wondering if it is cookie related?

If it does work on a different browser then you'll have to delete the OR cookies on the browser (not all of them unless you want to do that) - let me know if you need help with that action but please specify which browser and device you're using.
NCporsche wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:36 am
Kris wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:26 am At the moment I get the date of the first post in any thread. Can I get the latest post date?
Tx!
Switch to the ELEGANCE board preference.
Haha! I love how much some of you prefer the "original recipe" even though I've barely done any modifications to it but I understand! :biggrin:
By Kris
Thanks. At the moment I just use Safari on an Iphone SE.
By fpena944
Kris wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:46 pm Thanks. At the moment I just use Safari on an Iphone SE.
Any other iPhone users running into this out there?

Tried my daughter's (although hers is a slightly older version) and had no issues. I'll try some browser simulators though and see what I can find.
By lupo.sk
This is what I’m seeing. Iphone 11pro, IOS 14.4, firefox 31.0
By fpena944
So you iPhone users don't have any of this top stuff on your screens? If so oh wow we have a problem!
Screenshot_20210219-195149.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
@Kris - is this what yours looks like?
By Kris
This what I get on the Diner page
By fpena944
Kris wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:20 pm This what I get on the Diner page
You won't see the "unread posts" prompt on the individual board index page. So in order to see the unread posts you'll need to go to the "Forum" menu (or in mobile the three lines next to the "Open Road" logo) and within there click on "Unread messages". It will then show you all messages throughout each of the individual forums. It'll show which board it belongs to so you can select those that are of interest to you.

Now once you're in the thread you should see a "View unread posts" if you have any new posts remaining to view.

If this still doesn't make sense I can create a video for you with both mobile and desktop versions to show how it should look.

Hope that helps but let me know.
By NCporsche
fpena944 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:53 pm So you iPhone users don't have any of this top stuff on your screens? If so oh wow we have a problem
Using iPad and ELEGANCE. Have these icons showing.
85FF6488-C803-4614-8B03-6AFD4CE8246A.jpeg
By fpena944
NCporsche wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:18 pm
fpena944 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:53 pm So you iPhone users don't have any of this top stuff on your screens? If so oh wow we have a problem
Using iPad and ELEGANCE. Have these icons showing.

85FF6488-C803-4614-8B03-6AFD4CE8246A.jpeg
Good to see!

We should have the equivalent on Flatboots too, if it isn't showing then we do have a problem that needs fixing.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]