Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Don't want to make it appear that I'm not helping. I'm trying to figure out why attachments aren't uploading now and then once I get that resolved I'll start with other troubleshooting topics.

So please continue posting on here and I'll get to them.
By worf
I think their will be clues in the vicinity of the code for the status bar and ‘place inline’ code.

If you *wait* or click-around until you see the ‘place inline’ button attachments are available.

If you attempt to submit or preview before you see the ‘place inline’ button the attachment ‘goes away.’

If this was java/java-script I would be confident that its root is a thread synchronization problem server-side coupled with poor state control on the browser side. FWIW.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:33 pm I see you added a "print view" option. Both of my parents would approve of this action, as they are slowly sending everything they find on the internet to the printer.
Only way to preserve our societal records for future generations! :grin:
By SidViscous
Yossarian wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:33 pm I see you added a "print view" option. Both of my parents would approve of this action, as they are slowly sending everything they find on the internet to the printer.
Can you ask them how to print out animated Gifs. I've been trying but I just get one static image.
Guess the Job

… the window would not operate when the door wa[…]

Honda ACTY (Kei Truck)

No news yet on the Acty since we don't get our fun[…]

Rear Brake line Seized - Fixed

The car is back on the road! :)

Pretty Good Weekend for Porsche

Yeah, Penske is pretty amazing. Love seeing Porsch[…]