Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Cuda911
is this a known issue? Avatars no longer display. Android phone, Chrome. Doesn't matter if I use default display or switch to desk top display.
By ZX9RCAM
Cuda911 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:09 pm is this a known issue? Avatars no longer display. Android phone, Chrome. Doesn't matter if I use default display or switch to desk top display.
I'm on Android phone, and don't see avatars either.
By worf
iOS; ipad. Avatars are fine.

I also just discovered that my network is one router hop from El Jefe’s server. This might explain why I don’t see issues that some folks are seeing.
By wwilliams888
Still no avatars here either, but I can switch back to elegance and they display. I’m on an iPad running iPadOS 13.6.1
By TheDeckMan
Dont see them on my desktop running FireFox or on my iphone using Safari.
By G8RB8
The auto resize avatars plugin seems to be broken. Prolly just needs reinstallation.
Also the Gallery in the user profile is missing for me. That's where I had my signature pic.
By fpena944
G8RB8 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:34 pm The auto resize avatars plugin seems to be broken. Prolly just needs reinstallation.
Also the Gallery in the user profile is missing for me. That's where I had my signature pic.
I had to shut it down because it wasn't working with this new theme. Let me bring that up to my developer too!
ZX9RCAM liked this
By wwilliams888
I see avatars now! :D

Well, I did earlier. Still, it’s progress

Use the OE bolt?

Sunroof t-shooting

yeas back "Dan the pod guy" had an exten[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

pictured is the plate that the choke 99961914100 i[…]

the link rod between the motor and the cooling fla[…]