Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:59 pm They show, but I can not click to get to them.
Might be related to the issue I'm troubleshooting where we can't get directly to the PM inbox. Let me look into it as I just confirmed it's happening to me also. Thanks for reporting!
By Wade B
Yes, I'm having the same thing happening.
They show up on my laptop. but not on my phone.
Been happening for a couple of weeks now.
By fpena944
Wade B wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:37 pm Yes, I'm having the same thing happening.
They show up on my laptop. but not on my phone.
Been happening for a couple of weeks now.
I've been trying to troubleshoot but no luck. I added a caching system a few weeks ago but disabled it since this was reported. Still backtracking and trying to determine what is the cause.

Thanks all for your patience!
By Wade B
Was also playing around with my settings to see if it might be something simple...but of course, nothing is simple right? Lol
I also noticed when I click on "Messages" I don't get them either. It just goes back to the main page like "Notifications" does.
By fpena944
Wade B wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:54 pm Was also playing around with my settings to see if it might be something simple...but of course, nothing is simple right? Lol
I also noticed when I click on "Messages" I don't get them either. It just goes back to the main page like "Notifications" does.
I'm pretty sure it's this caching system I added as I've not updated the software. But what's confusing is that I've disabled it yet the problems continue. I'm reaching out to other exerts now for their opinions as this is a weird one.
By fpena944
Attacking this from a few different angles but still haven't found a solution yet. I also have a developer who is going to help but he is on vacation so it'll be a few days before he can look at it.

Haven't forgotten so just wanted to keep everyone up to date.
By fpena944
@N_Jay and @Wade B - can you both check now?

I just tested on my own and both issues seem to be fixed now. But I want to make sure you see the same.
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:55 pm Still not working for me.
Have you tried logging out and back in again? I had this happening on my Android phone but since doing the logging cycle it all seems to be working great.

Let me know and if it still doesn't work I'll see what I can find.
By N_Jay
fpena944 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 am
N_Jay wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:55 pm Still not working for me.
Have you tried logging out and back in again? I had this happening on my Android phone but since doing the logging cycle it all seems to be working great.

Let me know and if it still doesn't work I'll see what I can find.
Will try that next.
(Not on the phone right now)
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:00 pm Logged the phone out.
F-ed up logging in and
Seems locked now, and not letting me in.
Can you reset your password? If not I can do it for you but it'll require you changing it after I give you a temp password.
Rear Brake line Seized

Induction heater. https://boltbusterinc.com/ […]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]