Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
It's time to renew our server lease but why not take the opportunity to upgrade to a more powerful platform?

That's what has been done - we're moving from a shared server to a dedicated box that is only ours! Performance will likely remain the same but there is additional capacity to handle growth plus more control over security and privacy.

This does mean unfortunately that there will be a migration taking place that could cause some disruption or even unexplainable glitches. I don't know exactly when this will happen but once completed will let you all know that it has been done.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
By jacke2c
Way to go El Jefe!
By sh944
Time for another fund raiser?
By fpena944
Thanks everyone! Although it's a bit of overkill right now I like the idea of complete independence, privacy, and security associated with our own box. The migration should be taking place soon.
sh944 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:16 pm Time for another fund raiser?
Not expected but always appreciated!
By amdavid
fpena944 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:16 am Thanks everyone! Although it's a bit of overkill right now I like the idea of complete independence, privacy, and security associated with our own box. The migration should be taking place soon.
Yes please.

I'm in for a little help..
The 928 Photo Thread

trawling through ebay there was a guy selling 911 […]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

Agreed, I was yelling at my screen during SQ3. V[…]

Rear Brake line Seized

Just watched a video on that tool...that's bad a[…]

100% the new bearings. The others were completely […]