Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
In celebration of our upcoming 1 year anniversary, I thought we would have some fun trying to see how well you all know Open Road.

So I've created a quiz that might require a little bit of research for you to complete.

There are ten questions about the site that require answering. They're all multiple guess so hopefully it's not entirely too difficult.

The 3 individuals who get the most right and in the least amount of time will win the Open Road smorgasboard prize pack! Yes it is timed although there is not a timer on the screen. So be prompt as the clock is ticking!

All 8 items below will be yours if you can beat your fellow users.

Click on this link to take the quiz - note you can only take it once! Answers for the quiz will be emailed to you but I'll announce results and explain the answers after noon EST on July 29th.

TAKE ME TO THE OPEN ROAD BIRTHDAY SCAVENGER HUNT QUIZ

By Gregs04.5
How do we find out how we did? I'm sure I did not do well after reviewing a few things.
By fpena944
Gregs04.5 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:52 am How do we find out how we did? I'm sure I did not do well after reviewing a few things.
You should receive an email with results. If not let me know and I can DM you the results. I'll also post all of the answers when the contest is over.
By Gregs04.5
No e-mail, I'll make sure it's correct in my profile, pretty sure it is though.

Greg
By Crisis
Why did it stop telling me I was wrong after the first 2 or 3 questions? Run out of red ink? There's no way that my WAGs were right on all the rest.
By fpena944
Crisis wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:49 pm Why did it stop telling me I was wrong after the first 2 or 3 questions? Run out of red ink? There's no way that my WAGs were right on all the rest.
I noticed that quiz plugin is a little bit wonky - but since I had already entered all the answers I just pushed through with it.

Fortunately you'll see the answers in an email sent to you and after the 29th I'll publish the answers here and we can discuss.

Sorry about that, I just didn't want to delay releasing it again while troubleshooting.
By SeanR
Dang, took me 9 minutes to do the quiz. No clue what I was doing between the time I started it and finished it. Maybe looking up some of the answers.
By fpena944
lupo.sk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:27 am I didn’t get an email either :(
Gregs04.5 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:31 am still no e-mail or P.M.?
Should have PMs now with your results!
SeanR wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:51 am Dang, took me 9 minutes to do the quiz. No clue what I was doing between the time I started it and finished it. Maybe looking up some of the answers.
Yeah if I do something similar again I'll go with a different program that shows the timer and has the email notifications working properly! But that's what you get with a free tool.
By fpena944
amdavid wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:12 pm That was fun.

No results, but there was a workaround I hope everyone noticed.....
Hmmm, you must have stumbled upon something I missed.

Oh well, again can expect too much when using a free tool!
By SidViscous
Hey I was mentioned,.
By sh944
No email here either…. :bigcry:
By fpena944
Those that asked for results should have them in an IM from me.

Just a few more days till the big day and I'll announce the results!
By jacke2c
I want to imitate current academic life....

"would someone send me the answers to the Open Road quiz so that I can take the test... please... "

ps.. I can't find them on quizlet.....

sarcasm off...
By fpena944
jacke2c wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:35 pm I want to imitate current academic life....

"would someone send me the answers to the Open Road quiz so that I can take the test... please... "

ps.. I can't find them on quizlet.....

sarcasm off...
And we wonder why "Idiocracy" is now a documentary instead of satire? :biggrin:
hernanca liked this
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]