Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By NCporsche
Title in jest but my thread title was too similar to other thread titles, so could not post.

Using Elegance board format the “mark unread threads as read” button is close to the notifications BELL.

Sometimes when I touch the BELL my fingers hits the CLEAR button. Can this icon be moved, perhaps to the left of the ? ?.
1F4812B1-718F-414E-A471-36FC8CD75073.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
NCporsche wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:52 pm Title in jest but my thread title was too similar to other thread titles, so could not post.

Using Elegance board format the “mark unread threads as read” button is close to the notifications BELL.

Sometimes when I touch the BELL my fingers hits the CLEAR button. Can this icon be moved, perhaps to the left of the ? ?.

Ah I have a module on here that tries to compile different issues so if there is a similar one is will inform you but still should let you post. I'll look into that one.

As for the move, should be relatively easy - let me ask my developer to work on that one although I have busy with another fix right now. Will let you know!
By NCporsche
fpena944 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:01 pm
NCporsche wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:52 pm Title in jest but my thread title was too similar to other thread titles, so could not post.

Ah I have a module on here that tries to compile different issues so if there is a similar one is will inform you but still should let you post. I'll look into that one.

As for the move, should be relatively easy - let me ask my developer to work on that one although I have busy with another fix right now. Will let you know!

Perhaps there should be a thread titled Elegance problems which this post could have been posted under.
By fpena944
NCporsche wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:08 pm
fpena944 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:01 pm

Perhaps there should be a thread titled Elegance problems which this post could have been posted under.
:roflmao:

Yeah I know...
By fpena944

Fixed!
By NCporsche
Woo Hoo

I might need to buy something now
New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

I've got the P Zero Rossos, which I'm happy with. […]

Plan would be a light coat under the nut, a well[…]

Thanks for getting back to us.

good forum "engine"

was busy typing a response to a question :typin[…]