Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Here we are approaching one year from when Open Road was founded!

In celebration I wanted to announce the grand re-opening of the Swag Store along with discounts for the month of July.

Use code "ORBDAY" and get 20% off hats, shot glasses, beer glasses, bags, stickers, license plate frames, and keychains.

Also during this month we'll be hosting some fun activities to go along with the celebration of our July 29th birthdate. I'll keep you all posted - thanks again for all of your support!!!
By LTCMontana
Hats? I don’t see no hats.
By fpena944
LTCMontana wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:57 pm Hats? I don’t see no hats.
Well I meant cap. Do you see these on there? If not I must have messed up with permissions.

Here are the links:

Embroidered cap - pages/product/embroidered-logo-six-panel-cap/
Leather logo cap - pages/product/leather-logo-trucker-cap/
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
milrad wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:13 am So, I've been busy scraping the stickers of TOS off my cars. Have you thought about a cool window sticker? Not too big, but enough to catch the attention of those "in the know?"
That was what I initially wanted to create but ended up with these other stickers instead since they were cheaper :biggrin:

But I'm going to look into it again as those seem to be what a lot of people like to use.
By Scott at Team Harco
milrad wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:13 am So, I've been busy scraping the stickers of TOS off my cars. Have you thought about a cool window sticker? Not too big, but enough to catch the attention of those "in the know?"
Yeah - mine now reads; 'renn'.
Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]