SUVs and sedans
By lupo.sk
All it needs is good tires… I could match most jeep / patrol / landy guys over here even on 20” ATs doing all kinda of stupid shit. And still do 120mph on the way home on the freeway, while they were doing 85 and had to use earplugs due to tire noise.

Approach and departure angles are better on stock 955/957 than on most stock hardcore body on frame 4x4s (G class, landy…)
amdavid liked this
By N_Jay
amdavid wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:22 pm They do 4x4 well. :grin:

https://youtu.be/xQeDNxfd43Q?list=PLRej ... GuGLmFcdoZ
The Touareg guys have fun with their toys also.

They are quite stout beast and do far more then most anything else rolling off the showroom floor unmodified.
By amdavid
@N_Jay Right on the money!

It used to be CJ's for me, but if I can only have 1 of the 2....easy decision.
By fpena944
I've heard though that the 958 isn't quite as capable offroad compared to the previous generations.

True or not?
By amdavid
Only a few know the real answer to that question and I'm not one of them......:innocent:

I will say I don't mind taking our 955 off road, however the white 958 is staying on pavement and in the garage.
By fpena944
amdavid wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:16 pm Only a few know the real answer to that question and I'm not one of them......:innocent:

I will say I don't mind taking our 955 off road, however the white 958 is staying on pavement and in the garage.
Ours has gone on grass and gravel - usually as a result of parking at some event that doesn't have proper pavement parking. So technically that's off road but really isn't anything compared to what was shown in the video! :tongue:
amdavid liked this
By lupo.sk
fpena944 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:08 pm I've heard though that the 958 isn't quite as capable offroad compared to the previous generations.

True or not?
No low range, worse approach and departure angles, less clearance…
BUT, with turbo you get PTV+ which is a really good substitute for a locking diff.
The 928 Photo Thread

trawling through ebay there was a guy selling 911 […]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

Agreed, I was yelling at my screen during SQ3. V[…]

Rear Brake line Seized

Just watched a video on that tool...that's bad a[…]

100% the new bearings. The others were completely […]