Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Four cylinder transaxle cars
By amdavid
Registration Days Posts Custom
What's your opinion on this body kit...?? I'm not a body kit guy by any stretch, but I kinda like this one...

By fpena944
Registration Days Posts
amdavid wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:18 pm What's your opinion on this body kit...?? I'm not a body kit guy by any stretch, but I kinda like this one...

Reminds me of the old 924GT race car body kit.

I like it!
By NSXguy
Registration Days Posts
It sort of reminds me of the Trans-Am 944's, if a bit more contemporary.
A car that looks like that needs to have 500+HP to back it up, I think :burnout:

By amdavid
@NSXguy Of course....posted pic of kit assumes LS swap in my mind.
By XR4Tim
I hope it's got a V8 with the four exhaust tips.
Getting 500hp out of a 951 is very doable without a swap though.
SeaCay liked this
By sh944
I’ll challenge that premise... I am pretty well versed in building 951’s and if you think 500hp is “very doable”, even at the crank, then you and I have very different definitions of the word doable. Lol. Can it be done? Yes, but it won’t be very useable or last very long, IMO. I’d take a 951 with 350 ftlbs of torque over one with 500peak hp any day.
By amdavid
Yeah, never going to get 500 reliable hp out of a 951 engine without a LOT of money and knowledge. I think 350-400 is doable, but anything beyond that and the conversation should shift to a different power plant, one with more displacement. LS swaps seem to make the most sense for building a bad ass 944 variant.

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!