Watercooled 911s
By linderpat
Mine are shot - looking for plug and play. I have an 05 C2, non-Bose sound system (coupe). What should I use? I don't want to cut and paste or a project other than swapping out my dead ones for decent ones. I don't need top of the line either. Just decent sound.

TIA
By linderpat
Thank you. Just what I was looking for :thumbup:
amdavid liked this
By linderpat
Well, I went full factory - turns out it was the most economical way to go (as I said, I do not have Bose), and it is literally plug and play, which was my primary criteria. No worry about whether I got the right size, or need special connectors or rings or things. Total cost -- just a hair under $300 for both door woofers, both door mid-range, and the rear quarter speakers. I'll have them in a week or so, then pop them in, and get back to reasonably good sound for the talk radio and oldies I enjoy, and the CD's I like. I did not do the dash ones, because I think they are OK. If not, back to Suncoast for one more OEM purchase. I'll post the result when done.
By linderpat
installed. All is well again. I have perfectly good rear quarters for sale. I replaced mine but didn't need to. These are literally a 2 minute per side plug and play. $75 plus shipping for the set.
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]