Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By captainOCD
Are these no longer working for anyone else too? I didn't change any of my settings, just stopped getting them. They're not in spam or anything either.
By fpena944
captainOCD wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:01 am Are these no longer working for anyone else too? I didn't change any of my settings, just stopped getting them. They're not in spam or anything either.
Can you go back in and re-set your settings to re-save the preferences?

I did make some changes to deliverability because many were complaining our messages were ending up in spam folders but in your case the last email it shows we sent was at Mar 25, 2021, 4:26:16 PM.

So not sure it's even sending new updates unless there just weren't any that you were subscribed to.

Thankfully it does show that everything we're sending you is being accepted so hopefully it's just something minor we have to fix.
By captainOCD
I just went in and submitting my notification settings again. Looks like all the appropriate boxes, including the email option for subscribed threads, were still checked. This thread for example never triggered an email this morning despite me being subscribed to it.

Thanks,
Matt
By captainOCD
Doesn't seem like resubmitting preferences for that worked. Still no emails for subscribed threads.
By fpena944
@captainOCD - I'll start troubleshooting now and see what might have changed.

Is anyone else running into this issue? That would help me determine if it's global or specific to a particular configuration or circumstances.
By fpena944
@captainOCD - can you tell me if you are receiving notifications now?

I ran series of tests as I was able to replicate, made some changes, and now it appears they are delivering again.
By captainOCD
No, I still haven't gotten anything since the 25th.
By captainOCD
Just now I got a notification from the 928 Photo Thread, so something is working now.
By fpena944
captainOCD wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:18 pm Just now I got a notification from the 928 Photo Thread, so something is working now.
Awesome!

I made a configuration change to try and decrease the likelihood that notifications would end up in spam folders and instead created a bigger issue. So now we're back to normal config.

Keep me posted if anything seems amiss again. I did see that you were sent a notification around 1:17pm EST today.
By captainOCD
yep, I got that one and a one for this last post at 2:38. thanks for taking care of this
By fpena944
captainOCD wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:41 pm yep, I got that one and a one for this last post at 2:38. thanks for taking care of this
You're welcome!

Glad it is working again, that's what is most important!
By UKKid35
I've never received a single notification other than the original 'Welcome' email a week ago

Is there anything I should check (spam checked already)?
By fpena944
UKKid35 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:47 am I've never received a single notification other than the original 'Welcome' email a week ago

Is there anything I should check (spam checked already)?
I just sent you an email so see if that arrives. If it doesn't then you'll want to add anything from "Openroad.site" into your whitelist for email. There does seem to be an issue with certain providers but hopefully with enough people putting this domain on their whitelist it'll fix their blocking of legitimate emails.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:56 pm https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_q4qw ... 9p_720.mp4

running a little test over here. I wanted to see what posting the link would do and if I could embed it like a yt vid.
Tumblr unfortunately is not on the list of supported platforms for embedding right now. Here is what is supported:

YouTube videos
Twitch live streams and Past Broadcasts
Facebook videos
Medium
Vimeo
Google+
SoundCloud
Twitter
By Yossarian
Thanks for the info.

How about embedding things/posting like an image in the WebP format? It seems people are using it a lot more often now than gifs.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:44 pm Thanks for the info.

How about embedding things/posting like an image in the WebP format? It seems people are using it a lot more often now than gifs.
It's actually supported now in the newest version of the software.

BUT I don't want to upgrade yet as I need my developer to do an audit of all of the changes he's made to my code. Once I get that done then WebP will be supported as an attachment.

Let me get in touch with him tomorrow for timing and I'll report back.

Nothing important, but it struck me this morning[…]

Rear Brake line Seized

Hey Bertrand, are you re-using the rusted nuts you[…]

Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout: