Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
Hi everyone,

Welcome to all of our new users and my apologies as I discovered that one of our caching tools was creating headaches for many of you who had just registered. This caching process was resulting in accounts being deactivated.

I have hopefully fixed the issue so you should all be ok now. But if you do have any problems please use the https://openroad.site/pages/contact-us/ link to submit an inquiry (this should be fixed too).

I'm still working on email deliverability but check this thread for any updates.

Thank you all for your patience!
Don Smith wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:23 pm Yes, that was my problem, this a.m. Everything is fine now. Thanks
Awesome that's great to hear!

It was driving me nuts as it seemed every new user was getting hit with it. So I tried to figure out what had changed in the past couple of weeks and it was this software intended to speed up parts of the site. Back to the drawing board with that but at least the site works properly now.
jcnesq wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:18 pm Just FYI, at home earlier I would only get the home page display but couldn't get to the forums. I think it showed that I was logged in. But now OK at the office.
For about 10 minutes we had that issue when my developer created a redirect that was a little more aggressive than my original requirements. Once I heard a complaint about it we were able to get it fixed.

So it should be good now no matter where you access it from.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]