Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By worf
So, my PM dashboard looks like this:

There's 1 message in the outbox. It's not in the "Sent" box.

It's not clear what's going on?

Is the message 'stuck?' How do I resend or otherwise unstick it?

Or is this the default until the PM is read?
By fpena944
worf wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:22 pm So, my PM dashboard looks like this:

There's 1 message in the outbox. It's not in the "Sent" box.

It's not clear what's going on?

Is the message 'stuck?' How do I resend or otherwise unstick it?

Or is this the default until the PM is read?
Yeah unfortunately until it is read it will continue to appear in the Outbox. Once opened it'll go to "Sent"

So all should be good but if it does appear to be stuck let me know and will research.
By worf
fpena944 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:27 pm Yeah unfortunately until it is read it will continue to appear in the Outbox. Once opened it'll go to "Sent"

So all should be good but if it does appear to be stuck let me know and will research.
Ah!. Cool.

Is there some FAQ/Help page somewhere that would have answered this question that I wasn't able to find?
By fpena944
worf wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:31 pm
fpena944 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:27 pm Yeah unfortunately until it is read it will continue to appear in the Outbox. Once opened it'll go to "Sent"

Ah!. Cool.

Is there some FAQ/Help page somewhere that would have answered this question that I wasn't able to find?
There is an FAQ here:

https://openroad.site/help/faq

But it's the "stock" version so I do need to add some of the more commonly asked questions there and make it specific to this site since there have been some customizations added on top of the standard package.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]