Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Hopefully I'm not asking for it but adding this capability but you now have the option to add your own title to your profile.

Here is what it would look like:
image.png
In order to make this change you have to go into your own personal profile and make the change here:
image.png
Be creative but keep it at least PG-13 :popcorn:

I'll probably get rid of the ranks for some of you that have them until I create a meaningful structure but this gives flexibility and you can change as your heart desires.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:55 pm I keep getting notices that you've change your status. Are you trying to decide on a new gender over there or something? :order:
Hmmm, I'm not seeing any notices. Can you screenshot me what you're seeing?
By Yossarian
It was 3 different times. If it happens again I'll post it up.

It would say "fpena changed his status", then would go to your details page. I think it's because a friended you maybe?
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:44 pm It was 3 different times. If it happens again I'll post it up.

It would say "fpena changed his status", then would go to your details page. I think it's because a friended you maybe?
Yeah that might be it.

Well given the current environment where I can claim to be what I feel like I am, yeah it makes sense I change my status multiple times per day. :lol2:
By FlatSix
El Jefe, that field is not showing up in my CP. Did a log out and back in again and no change.
By Flat6Noise
I know you’re busy doing computery stuff, so please don’t make this a priority, but I just want to let you know that the option isn’t visible here. Or, I did something wrong, which is probable.

By fpena944
Can you all try again and let me know if you see it now?

It was a permissions issue as I didn't realize this module carried separate rights from everything else. Just enabled so it should appear now.
By fpena944
TheDeckMan wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:56 pm Just throwing this out there, but shouldn't ranks be earned, either good or bad? :hiding:
Agreed as they can be linked to different milestones. Just trying to figure out a structure so it links up nicely with the badges.
By TheDeckMan
fpena944 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:29 pm
Agreed as they can be linked to different milestones. Just trying to figure out a structure so it links up nicely with the badges.
:beerchug:
By Rocket Rob
I see it in my profile.
2021-03-02 14_37_31-User Control Panel - Edit profile - Open Road — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Gretch
FlatSix wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:56 pm El Jefe, that field is not showing up in my CP. Did a log out and back in again and no change.
Agree............ #meeeeetoooo :roflmao:

belay that!!!!!!!!!! works now. :rockon:
By Patrick
It’d be more fun, I think, if we could edit each other’s titles.
By Louis de Funes
fpena944 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:17 am
Patrick wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:01 am It’d be more fun, I think, if we could edit each other’s titles.
Haha, that would sure create some interesting content!
temp-96.gif
By Yossarian
fpena944 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:39 pm
Yossarian wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:55 pm I keep getting notices that you've change your status. Are you trying to decide on a new gender over there or something? :order:
I got the notification again. Don't make me unfriend you! :order:

By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:09 pm
fpena944 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:39 pm
I got the notification again. Don't make me unfriend you! :order:

:roflmao: That's the disadvantage of following someone who has to test all of the new stuff.

Statuses are being repeated on both the left side and before the message. So needed to do that for developer dude to fix it.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]