Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Gregs04.5
Who broke the "new posts" page?
It looks different now, spaced wider, and the last post shows as all from open road.
By Cuda911
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
Gregs04.5 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:42 pm Who broke the "new posts" page?
It looks different now, spaced wider, and the last post shows as all from open road.
Developer was working on some fixes so you probably saw some of the sausage being created in the back room.

Is it still messed up for you?
By Gregs04.5
Back to normal this morning, all is well, move along, nothing to see here............ :cool:
By Yossarian
We lost the arrows that tale you to the last post in the thread again. I'm missing them already.
By fpena944
@Yossarian - can you show me what you're seeing?

This is what I see:
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Yossarian
Just noticed that I can see the arrows on the Roadside Attractions page, but they disappear once I go in Dive Bar, Diner, etc
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:38 pm Just noticed that I can see the arrows on the Roadside Attractions page, but they disappear once I go in Dive Bar, Diner, etc
Ok looking into it!
By fpena944
@Yossarian - I think it should be fixed now.

I had asked our developer to move the arrow to the right side of the column so it's easier to click. This should be done but if you don't see the changes try clicking SHIFT-CTRL-R to refresh the page.

Let me know if you do see this or anything else not quite working right.
By Yossarian
The arrow that used to appear after the names is now the 3 dots out to the right. At least clicking on them does the same thing as the arrow formerly did. Last night I didn't even notice the dots out there.

I still have arrows on Roadside Attractions page, but not on Dive Bar, etc. I think it's some weird formatting issue.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:08 am The arrow that used to appear after the names is now the 3 dots out to the right. At least clicking on them does the same thing as the arrow formerly did. Last night I didn't even notice the dots out there.

I still have arrows on Roadside Attractions page, but not on Dive Bar, etc. I think it's some weird formatting issue.
Can you try that SHIFT-CTRL-R combination (if on PC, not sure about others) and see if that clears it up? I had the same issue (and many other even more strange) this morning until I cleared out my browser session cache.

Here is how I'm seeing things now:
image.png
By Yossarian
fpena944 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:56 amCan you try that SHIFT-CTRL-R combination (if on PC, not sure about others) and see if that clears it up? I had the same issue (and many other even more strange) this morning until I cleared out my browser session cache.
I tried both to no avail. I'll try on desktop later and see if anything works there.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:40 pm
fpena944 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:56 amCan you try that SHIFT-CTRL-R combination (if on PC, not sure about others) and see if that clears it up? I had the same issue (and many other even more strange) this morning until I cleared out my browser session cache.
I tried both to no avail. I'll try on desktop later and see if anything works there.
Yes please keep me posted as I'll get our developer back on it if we need something fixed.
By Yossarian
Normal looking now on desktop - without doing anything. Go figure.

I'll see if I can work out laptop later, or maybe it will just pop back to normal on its own too.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:27 pm Normal looking now on desktop - without doing anything. Go figure.

I'll see if I can work out laptop later, or maybe it will just pop back to normal on its own too.
Glad to hear that!

Might be a cache somewhere that doesn't want to clear. But it will eventually.

Hope the new layout with the arrow on the right is a little easier to manage too, that's the whole reason we were going through all this as I was trying to create a layout that was a bit more intuitive to navigate.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]