Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Gretch
What do you think about something that indicates membership status........

there are a few members who have put forth a real financial show of support, "above and beyond"..........

what are your thoughts about indicating such in the member's box somewhere below their avatar?
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:42 pm What do you think about something that indicates membership status........

there are a few members who have put forth a real financial show of support, "above and beyond"..........

what are your thoughts about indicating such in the member's box somewhere below their avatar?
You're right - I had that early on but remove it because it made things a little too busy. But my new developer has better talent than the last so let me check with him and see what we could do.

Appreciate the idea as always!
By Gretch
SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!

though my attention whore-ish-ness may not be som'tin I wanna be bragging about!

Shit Fernando.............. you saw an opportunity and snap-shot on it instantly................

Impressive prescience!
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:55 pm SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!

though my attention whore-ish-ness may not be som'tin I wanna be bragging about!

Shit Fernando.............. you saw an opportunity and snap-shot on it instantly................

Impressive prescience!
LOL! I had this in my back pocket for quite some time, just forgot it was there. But now we can have some fun with it! :biggrin:
Gretch liked this
By Gretch
fpena944 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:01 pm
Gretch wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:55 pm SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!

Impressive prescience!
LOL! I had this in my back pocket for quite some time, just forgot it was there. But now we can have some fun with it! :biggrin:
You are something else, my Friend!

damn I am glad to have shaken the dust of rl from my heels.
fpena944 liked this
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]