Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
It's been a long time coming and unfortunately the number of items is quite small, but it's a start and will lead on to bigger and better things.

Next up are license plate frames and beer glasses. Caps will follow but I'll have to run a poll on shirt sizes and styles if we want to go that route. In any case please let me know if you find any issues with this store. I know performance is a little slow and I have our developer looking into that but I didn't want to hold on too much longer to introduce to all.

https://openroad.site/pages/product-category/swag/

If you want to access it from the menu see below:
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By amdavid
My post in the Diner was timely.......few times in my life have I got "ask and you shall receive" so quickly. :biggrin:

Thank you Fernando!......always enjoying the Open Road! :beerchug:
By sh944
Order placed!!
By fpena944
Thanks guys!

So here I thought I would be able to just run to Staples or Office Depot and purchase some small boxes. Ha!

Now I see why retailers aren't doing so well. Every time you try to purchase something in person it's never in stock.

That means I need to wait until I receive my shipment of boxes later in the week. My apologies those first few shipments are going to be a couple of days behind in terms of being shipped. Sorry!
By i am not a traitor
fpena944 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:05 pm Thanks guys!

So here I thought I would be able to just run to Staples or Office Depot and purchase some small boxes. Ha!

Now I see why retailers aren't doing so well. Every time you try to purchase something in person it's never in stock.

That means I need to wait until I receive my shipment of boxes later in the week. My apologies those first few shipments are going to be a couple of days behind in terms of being shipped. Sorry!
For future reference, usps has some free boxes available on their website. Some of the sizes may work well with the items that you are selling.
By fpena944
i am not a traitor wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:52 pm
fpena944 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:05 pm Thanks guys!

For future reference, usps has some free boxes available on their website. Some of the sizes may work well with the items that you are selling.
I did explore that option but the boxes they have are too large for what I'm starting off shipping. But once we get to bigger items that will absolutely be an option!
GaryAZ wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:08 am "Your order is confirmed " !!

Keep the merch coming!
Working on it! :biggrin:

All of the orders placed and those in the next couple of days will be sent out on Friday morning. My boxes arrive on Thursday but not sure I'll have enough time to get them sent before close of business.

Thanks all!
By Cuda911
Ok, ordered some swag. But not sure if I paid for it. When I clicked to pay it gave me an error message, but I got an email saying my order was received.
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:20 pm Ok, ordered some swag. But not sure if I paid for it. When I clicked to pay it gave me an error message, but I got an email saying my order was received.
What type of error did you receive? Want to make sure there aren't any holes in the process.

But it does appear your order was submitted along with payment, so I think we're good to go...thanks!
By Cuda911
It said something like error w4xx or similar. Four or five numbers/characters in the error code. .
By fpena944
For all who placed orders, you should have received a notification email with your tracking numbers for your shipments.

Thank you and enjoy!!!
By fpena944
Just arrived!

I'll put them in the store this weekend.

Also I have embroidered versions coming, 16 oz engraved beer glasses, and license plate frames.

Anything else you all are interested in?

By Cuda911
Sent my daughter a set of these today so she can celebrate her 30th b-day next week in style!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
Just arrived...I have to get it in the photo booth and put it up on the store shortly!

By fpena944
SeanR wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:32 pm Got any Glencairn's coming? My drinking is usually in-between the shots and the 16oz glasses.
If there's a demand we'll create them!

Went with the 16 oz as I figured it's pretty universal.

Both the cap and the glass are in the store now.
SeanR liked this
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]