Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By CharlieC
I know I've mentioned this before but I often find it annoying having to enlarge the screen (on mobile devices) to read the text. Then I have to keep scrolling right and back to left because the text goes "off screen".

I often browse both OR and RL. RL mostly for the Memes and Jokes. Today I really noticed the overall font/text size difference between the two.

These screen shots are from my PC.
By Gretch
Would you please move the "return to xxx forum" to the lower right hand corner of page....... having the return and the reply buttons in the same spot is clumsy in my view.
By fpena944
CharlieC wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:52 pm I know I've mentioned this before but I often find it annoying having to enlarge the screen (on mobile devices) to read the text. Then I have to keep scrolling right and back to left because the text goes "off screen".

I often browse both OR and RL. RL mostly for the Memes and Jokes. Today I really noticed the overall font/text size difference between the two.

These screen shots are from my PC.
I studied the differences between the two and noticed that on the mobile view the list of messages is actually using pretty much the same font size. On desktop however the major difference is that OR has the larger margins on the side. Would you all prefer more of a full-screen approach similar to RL?

Now once you get into the message itself, yes the font here is smaller. Not by much but I counted that our font can fit an additional 6 characters per line than RLs. I've got a pile of mods from some other suggestions, let me see if bumping up the font size slightly will not affect anything else negatively and we'll give it a try.

Gretch wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:49 pm Would you please move the "return to xxx forum" to the lower right hand corner of page....... having the return and the reply buttons in the same spot is clumsy in my view.
Assume you're talking mobile, right? If so that should be a possible.
CharlieC liked this
By Gretch
nope............... I almost never use my mobile to surf the net......................

I just do not like the positioning of the two buttons one above the other............. too easy to click the wrong one............
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:18 pm nope............... I almost never use my mobile to surf the net......................

I just do not like the positioning of the two buttons one above the other............. too easy to click the wrong one............
Ok got it, should be relatively simple but let me play with the font sizes first to make sure nothing gets misaligned in the process.
By Gretch
You are a real gentleman Fernando...........

I would have enjoyed doing business with you, Bud!
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:28 pm You are a real gentleman Fernando...........

Appreciate the kind words - just trying to make sure what we've got here is useable and aligns with expectations. I'm the same in business, just get $hit done and put all the minutia aside.

@CharlieC - I was able to change the font size for desktop, will need my developer's help for mobile so I'll get in touch with him tomorrow. Note though that you either have to delete your browser cache or go to another browser to see the change. Eventually it'll reset but could take a while. So for example I don't see the change here but see it when I open another browser.
By CharlieC
fpena944 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:29 pm
Gretch wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:28 pm You are a real gentleman Fernando...........

Appreciate the kind words - just trying to make sure what we've got here is useable and aligns with expectations. I'm the same in business, just get $hit done and put all the minutia aside.

@CharlieC - I was able to change the font size for desktop, will need my developer's help for mobile so I'll get in touch with him tomorrow. Note though that you either have to delete your browser cache or go to another browser to see the change. Eventually it'll reset but could take a while. So for example I don't see the change here but see it when I open another browser.
I’m on my iPad using Safari and I can read the font without having to zoom in.
Thanks!
fpena944 liked this
By Gretch
fpena944 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:50 pm
Gretch wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:18 pm nope............... I almost never use my mobile to surf the net......................

Ok got it, should be relatively simple but let me play with the font sizes first to make sure nothing gets misaligned in the process.

THANKS Fernando!

At first I couldn't find the button and thought I somehow logged out.......... :rockon: :rockon:
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:46 am
fpena944 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:50 pm

THANKS Fernando!

At first I couldn't find the button and thought I somehow logged out.......... :rockon: :rockon:
You're welcome, sorry about the delay!

Nothing important, but it struck me this morning[…]

Rear Brake line Seized

Hey Bertrand, are you re-using the rusted nuts you[…]

Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout: