Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Hi everyone,

Several of you have asked me where the previously available donation button had gone. Well it was removed when we upgraded to a more sophisticated paid membership platform and also wanted to get away from the PayPal-only functionality.

I have been able to bring back this feature and now we're able to support all major credit cards or PayPal is still an available option too.

This is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL as all of you were very generous before and I actually prepaid the majority of server and software expenses for the next year with that round of funding. But again some of you asked so I wanted to provide the capability if you do wish to give.

Here is the link, I will have it on the menu soon but just need to make room for it:

https://openroad.site/pages/donate-to-open-road/

I appreciate all of your support and generosity, thanks again for being valued members and contributors to Open Road!
By SidViscous
Might I suggest a funding target on the site.

i.e. that you have a meter showing funding requirements, to include hookers, blow and single malt scotch. Then we users can see what is needed and if it's falling short we can add funds. reddit does a similar thing, but fuck them. But it would be nice to know how much is needed to keep this place running so that we can fill the coffers.
By fpena944
SidViscous wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:09 pm Might I suggest a funding target on the site.

i.e. that you have a meter showing funding requirements, to include hookers, blow and single malt scotch. Then we users can see what is needed and if it's falling short we can add funds. reddit does a similar thing, but fuck them. But it would be nice to know how much is needed to keep this place running so that we can fill the coffers.
That's a great idea but will have to wait at least a week for me to implement. I'm out of town this week and decided to let my Synology server rest for the time while I'm gone. So I can't access the books until I return.

Appreciate the suggestion!
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]