Watercooled 911s
By fpena944
amdavid wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:03 pm What's the consensus? It does look serious, especially in black.

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/10/all-n ... d-anymore/
I like it but if I weren't a serious Porsche fanatic I'd ask how this one is different from all of the others!
By amdavid
"It goes faster".....that's all most care about.

fpena944 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:10 pm I like it but if I weren't a serious Porsche fanatic I'd ask how this one is different from all of the others!
By fpena944
amdavid wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:11 pm "It goes faster".....that's all most care about.

fpena944 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:10 pm I like it but if I weren't a serious Porsche fanatic I'd ask how this one is different from all of the others!
True but there's something to be said for the driving experience formula. I know it might not make headlines but probably more meaningful than squeezing a few ticks off lap times.

Thankfully it looks like they're keeping the six speed so good for Porsche since the Italians gave those up some time ago.
By amdavid
^^Agreed, and yes, long live the stick!^^
By Matt55
FCA29242-3720-44AF-8E19-40B07C32D2F1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Louis de Funes liked this
By Top Jimmy
I like the look, especially the back end, other than that wing. Every time I see it, I think of all the little fart box Subaru's running around town.

-TJ
By fpena944
Top Jimmy wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:55 pm I like the look, especially the back end, other than that wing. Every time I see it, I think of all the little fart box Subaru's running around town.

-TJ
At least those cars have some racing history. I cringe when I see a Chevy Cavalier with the same wing mounted on its trunk!
By Top Jimmy
fpena944 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:28 am
Top Jimmy wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:55 pm I like the look, especially the back end, other than that wing. Every time I see it, I think of all the little fart box Subaru's running around town.

-TJ
At least those cars have some racing history. I cringe when I see a Chevy Cavalier with the same wing mounted on its trunk!

Lol. Very true. And it is always some Jerry rigged POS wing on there.

-TJ
By TRAKCAR
They do look fantastic, I’ll take the RS in that please.
By amdavid
Those wings look a lot better on cars that actually benefit from the functionality.

They look so phat/wide...would like to see the gt3 variant line up up to 2021.
By AKSteve
Jay Leno continues his metamorphosis into Jor-El:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNJn54OkcI

By fpena944
AKSteve wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:47 pm Jay Leno continues his metamorphosis into Jor-El:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNJn54OkcI

I just watched the video this morning. The beginning where Patrick Long is there is truly awesome to hear him talk about the car and the engineering and design behind it.

But once Jay get's out on the road he talks excited but seems a little less enthusiastic about the whole thing. Yeah I know it probably takes a lot to excite him now but it just seemed like he wasn't really that blown away although he said otherwise.

Either way, if I could find the pennies to buy one, I would - and I'll take it with a manual transmission please.
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]