Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By dryadsdad
I saw no mention of this in a search. My gmail account views the notifications emails from OR as spam. Up until recently, I tried teaching gmail that they weren't by marking a batch 'not spam' and then moving on with life.

It seemed to do no good. About 80% of the notifications I got were filtered into the Spam folder no matter how many times I told gmail they weren't.

I gave it up and added [email protected] to my list of contacts in order to white list the notifications. The result is now that 100% of the notifications land in Spam. I post this as an FYI in case others see this.
By lupo.sk
I guess it’s because the site moved to a new server and the mx server might have moved with it.
@fpena944 try to check the DNS settings for mx server and wether the new server is listed. Gmail will flag as spam all messages from domains that don’t have a trusted mx server set in DNS
By fpena944
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:55 pm I guess it’s because the site moved to a new server and the mx server might have moved with it.
@fpena944 try to check the DNS settings for mx server and wether the new server is listed. Gmail will flag as spam all messages from domains that don’t have a trusted mx server set in DNS
Let me look into it because I ended up keeping the same IP address for the move. But I don't remember if my MX address is an IP or a server name.

Will research and respond as soon as possible.
By fpena944
dryadsdad wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:48 pm I saw no mention of this in a search. My gmail account views the notifications emails from OR as spam. Up until recently, I tried teaching gmail that they weren't by marking a batch 'not spam' and then moving on with life.

It seemed to do no good. About 80% of the notifications I got were filtered into the Spam folder no matter how many times I told gmail they weren't.

I gave it up and added [email protected] to my list of contacts in order to white list the notifications. The result is now that 100% of the notifications land in Spam. I post this as an FYI in case others see this.
Can you report back what you're seeing now?

I also had my emails going to spam within Gmail but now it appears to be working after I made some changes.

I still have another configuration I need to work on tomorrow but at least for now it appears like what I did is keeping us out of the spambox. Let me know if that is what you're seeing too.
By dryadsdad
One got through. The rest were trapped. I'll give it another day to see if it settles down. I'm both bothered and curious as to why OR is the only site I can't train Gmail to recognize as legit. Others that were mislabeled took a few marks of 'not spam' to white list them but OR seems hard wired to be black listed at least for my account. I'll report back tomorrow.
spam.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
dryadsdad wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:25 am One got through. The rest were trapped. I'll give it another day to see if it settles down. I'm both bothered and curious as to why OR is the only site I can't train Gmail to recognize as legit. Others that were mislabeled took a few marks of 'not spam' to white list them but OR seems hard wired to be black listed at least for my account. I'll report back tomorrow.

spam.JPG
Yes let me know as I tried it with Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo and had success with my own test of 1.
By dryadsdad
OR email is now going through 100%. IMO, whatever it was now isn't. Thanks.
By fpena944
dryadsdad wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:51 am OR email is now going through 100%. IMO, whatever it was now isn't. Thanks.
So glad to hear this now. I've spent the last couple of days cleaning up various little issues resulting from the move. Not fun work but necessary.
dryadsdad liked this

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I would want to make sure they are round first. Ge[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

So, after Lance's most recent screw up at the Chin[…]