Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By worf
I wouldn’t mind 5 confirmations, but at least let me post it without resorting to trickery.

Hell, I can’t even post this without horsefuckery and for the same reason.

By fpena944
worf wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:35 pm I wouldn’t mind 5 confirmations, but at least let me post it without resorting to trickery.

Hell, I can’t even post this without horsefuckery and for the same reason.

I just disabled that function.

It was intended to help on the tech forums when someone types in a question the solution would be presented. But we're nowhere close to having that type of library compiled so it'll remain disabled until we have to cross that bridge.

Thanks for the feedback, let me know if it does re-appear as I didn't uninstall the component but just disabled it.
By worf
fpena944 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:24 pm It was intended to help on the tech forums when someone types in a question the solution would be presented. But we're nowhere close to having that type of library compiled so it'll remain disabled until we have to cross that bridge.

Thanks for the feedback, let me know if it does re-appear as I didn't uninstall the component but just disabled it.
I think it's actually a good idea. Just based upon poor requirements.

Like I wrote, if you had to click through a couple of "Are you really, really, really sure" confirmations it would be fine.
By fpena944
worf wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:37 pm
fpena944 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:24 pm It was intended to help on the tech forums when someone types in a question the solution would be presented. But we're nowhere close to having that type of library compiled so it'll remain disabled until we have to cross that bridge.

I think it's actually a good idea. Just based upon poor requirements.

Like I wrote, if you had to click through a couple of "Are you really, really, really sure" confirmations it would be fine.
I have some minor control over functionality on that module but not quite as much as I probably need to tweak it to perfection. But we'll revisit as we grow and it becomes necessary.
Ineos Grenadier

Anyone have any experience with the Ineos Grenad[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]