Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Gregs04.5
I thought dive bar was a members only section, however, at the bottom of the page, a "guest" was viewing? (the IHI thread)
Am I wrong?
By Gregs04.5
Bringing this up again, I see "guests" looking at the dive bar section, I thought this was a paywall protected area, or am I missing something, as my first post about this received no replies.

Greg
By fpena944
Gregs04.5 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:13 pm Bringing this up again, I see "guests" looking at the dive bar section, I thought this was a paywall protected area, or am I missing something, as my first post about this received no replies.

Greg
Sorry I missed this the first time around!

The guest you are seeing is likely a bot used by search engines and providers of web metrics. These I allow to see the actual forum itself but not the titles of the threads or to click and view the content of it.

I do this so it demonstrates an active forum since most of our activity is behind the paywall.

Just to make absolutely certain I did test and if a user clicks on the forum they will get a message asking them to join as a member. You can try it by logging out of your account and you'll see the Diner and Dive but once clicked you won't be able to access.

Hope that helps but let me know if you do have any other questions!
By Flat6Noise
Why do I suddenly feel like changing my name to “guest”?

Never mind. It’s 5:30am here. I better make some coffee ;)
By fpena944
Flat6Noise wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:32 am Why do I suddenly feel like changing my name to “guest”?

Never mind. It’s 5:30am here. I better make some coffee ;)
I should consider changing mine to "Spam Bot" and see what type of reaction it creates :biggrin:
Flat6Noise, Rocket Rob liked this
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]