Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Ok so when I made all of these changes it seems that they were still unfortunately connected to the old server.

The hosting company took down the old server late last night and I didn't realize it until this morning.

So of course there was panic this morning but I found the old server was still operational and I was able to take the backup of that one and restore it to the new server.

So sorry - this is why I don't like doing server moves but it's done now and backups are being made frequently.

Thanks for your understanding, now to get back to fixing this place up!
By ny991
No worries Fernando, growing pains!

Thanks for all you have done.
By Airkuhl
Hey, if that's the worst thing that happens today, it's a good day!

Thanks for everything El Jefe.
By Streck-Fu
No worries. It's all good.
By Porschemaven
fpena944 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:36 am Ok so when I made all of these changes it seems that they were still unfortunately connected to the old server.

The hosting company took down the old server late last night and I didn't realize it until this morning.

So of course there was panic this morning but I found the old server was still operational and I was able to take the backup of that one and restore it to the new server.

So sorry - this is why I don't like doing server moves but it's done now and backups are being made frequently.

Teething. Thanks for solving it so fast.

Thanks for your understanding, now to get back to fixing this place up!
By JDS968
Fernando, thanks for all you've done and continue to do.

When is the new membership system going to be available so I can give you money??
By terry997
Thanks Fernando for all you have done. Had similar growing pains in my own web site.
By fpena944
JDS968 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:29 am Fernando, thanks for all you've done and continue to do.

When is the new membership system going to be available so I can give you money??
It's accessible here:

https://openroad.site/community/bbmembe ... index.html

But since it runs off of the new template now sure if it will work unless you go back to the new version. Once I get past this rash of issues we've encountered I'll go and add it to the old style menu and get things shored up.
By odurandina
JDS968 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:29 am Fernando, thanks for all you've done and continue to do.

Like he said thanks Fernando!
By Gretch
Do you have a methodology that does not require paypal......... for those of us who do not have a paypal account?

I clicked on the paypal item and got logged out of the site.

fpena944 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:23 pm

It's accessible here:

But since it runs off of the new template now sure if it will work unless you go back to the new version. Once I get past this rash of issues we've encountered I'll go and add it to the old style menu and get things shored up.
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:39 pm Do you have a methodology that does not require paypal......... for those of us who do not have a paypal account?

I clicked on the paypal item and got logged out of the site.

fpena944 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:23 pm

It's accessible here:

Not anything formalized as all other options require a merchant account which I don't want to get into just yet.

I mean I have Venmo and Zelle but not sure if you're into any of those.
By Gretch
I get it......... My wife has a pay pal account. I will use that to do the deed!.
By V-Fib
Done....100 bucks is cheap for hookers and blow..............

Where are they?
By Johnny Five
I thought I had set adrift into the Internet abyss when the old redirect quit working and I hadn’t bookmarked the new page. Thanks to whoever posted the link at the old place a day or two ago. Big thanks for setting this up! It looks great!!
Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]