Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By wwilliams888
Nice upgrades! The only problem i have is that my iPad only displays the mobile version, i.e, the left pane with the avatars and other info is not visible. Is their a toggle so that I can view the full version on the iPad? Thanks
By fpena944
wwilliams888 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:23 am Nice upgrades! The only problem i have is that my iPad only displays the mobile version, i.e, the left pane with the avatars and other info is not visible. Is their a toggle so that I can view the full version on the iPad? Thanks
Yeah I'm noticing now that the mobile version doesn't have quite as many functions. Let me check with the developer and see how we can get around that.
By Patrick
wwilliams888 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:23 am Nice upgrades! The only problem i have is that my iPad only displays the mobile version, i.e, the left pane with the avatars and other info is not visible. Is their a toggle so that I can view the full version on the iPad? Thanks
On your iPad:
Settings-> Safari-> (near the bottom)Request Desktop Site-> All Websites ->On
By wwilliams888
Unfortunately, that is the setting it’s already on. I tried toggling it off, rebooting and toggling it on, but no change on iPad
By Cuda911
Same issue on android phone, cant see avatars, etc.

One suggestion, can you make the text that is gray black instead? Gray is harder to read.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:27 pm Same issue on android phone, cant see avatars, etc.

One suggestion, can you make the text that is gray black instead? Gray is harder to read.
Yes I think the mobile version turns off a little too much for the sake of simplicity. Speaking with the developer about that.

I'll look into changing that text color right after a late lunch :)
By Cuda911
Is there a setting so I can see how many views/replies in a thread? The layout view on my phone is pretty minimalistic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Patrick
wwilliams888 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:42 am Unfortunately, that is the setting it’s already on. I tried toggling it off, rebooting and toggling it on, but no change on iPad
Weird. Both of my iPads are set that way and they’ve never once loaded the mobile version. (They used to load the mobile version of the other site from time to time before I discovered that setting).
By Patrick
wwilliams888 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:12 pm Software version issue? I’m running iPadOS 13.6.1.
Yep. Latest.
Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]