Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Watercooled 911s
By linderpat
Registration Days Posts Custom
Mine are shot - looking for plug and play. I have an 05 C2, non-Bose sound system (coupe). What should I use? I don't want to cut and paste or a project other than swapping out my dead ones for decent ones. I don't need top of the line either. Just decent sound.

TIA
By linderpat
Thank you. Just what I was looking for :thumbup:
amdavid liked this
By linderpat
Well, I went full factory - turns out it was the most economical way to go (as I said, I do not have Bose), and it is literally plug and play, which was my primary criteria. No worry about whether I got the right size, or need special connectors or rings or things. Total cost -- just a hair under $300 for both door woofers, both door mid-range, and the rear quarter speakers. I'll have them in a week or so, then pop them in, and get back to reasonably good sound for the talk radio and oldies I enjoy, and the CD's I like. I did not do the dash ones, because I think they are OK. If not, back to Suncoast for one more OEM purchase. I'll post the result when done.
By linderpat
installed. All is well again. I have perfectly good rear quarters for sale. I replaced mine but didn't need to. These are literally a 2 minute per side plug and play. $75 plus shipping for the set.

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!