Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Hey everyone, I'm trying to make some changes to the "Like" feature so that we can have more reactions than just "Like"

Unfortunately the changes are still in process of being developed so there will be a period of time where either it won't work for you or will operate a little differently than it did before.

I'll take this message down once it is fixed and will explain how it might differ than the previous functionality.

Thanks for your patience!
By Flat6Noise
Cool. Include a “Bullshit” button so I can return to the Hunter laptop thread for some post votes.

Just kidding. Thanks for all of your effort here. :beerchug:
By fpena944
Flat6Noise wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:14 pm Cool. Include a “Bullshit” button so I can return to the Hunter laptop thread for some post votes.

Thanks!

Yeah I'm working with the developer of this theme to expand the capability but we need to go back to the drawing board since it ended up being different than what I anticipated it would be.
Flat6Noise liked this
By Gretch
Flat6Noise wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:14 pm Cool. Include a “Bullshit” button so I can return to the Hunter laptop thread for some post votes.

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawd............

A "bullshit" button would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the result is a LOT less phuqwads on ignore, JUST for the treat of hitting the BULLSHIT button on their posts...

PLEASE EL JEFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :bigok: :bowdown: :evilgrin: :order: :rockon:
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:59 pm

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawd............

A "bullshit" button would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the result is a LOT less phuqwads on ignore, JUST for the treat of hitting the BULLSHIT button on their posts...

PLEASE EL JEFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :bigok: :bowdown: :evilgrin: :order: :rockon:
Haha, it can be done! I'm working on requirements for the new feature, will try to sneak this in. :roflmao:
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]