Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:39 am This is happening a lot as I move around the site. I had to try three times to post this thread.

My connection seems fine on other sites. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Has it still be happening? I've run a few tests and am not finding anything.

But let me know if it continues and I'll try to troubleshoot.
By lupo.sk
Shit, if I were you, I’d go looking for the server.
You can find pretty good ones at Hooters. Don’t forget pivs when you finally find one.

Edit: you most definitely can poke a server at Hooters. Might take a few dinners and drinks, but it’s doable.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:58 pm Let me poke around some more and I'll get back to you with the results.
Yeah I'm interested to know. Technically we're already on the new server (have been for the last couple of days) but the operating system still needs to be upgraded this evening (hopefully). Once that is done then I'll transfer over to the new domain.

So I'm curious if you are having issues then it could be because something might still be pointing to the old server? Not sure...
lupo.sk wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:01 pm Shit, if I were you, I’d go looking for the server.
You can find pretty good ones at Hooters. Don’t forget pivs when you finally find one.

Edit: you most definitely can poke a server at Hooters. Might take a few dinners and drinks, but it’s doable.
Man I haven't been to a Hooter's forever! Good times at the original Clearwater Beach, FL location!
Just got myself a Cayenne

Yep, I agree. It looks great! The Porsche Coupe S[…]

Raptor R Release (July 18)

I talked to the service advisor today and it turns[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

just obtained the near unobtanium :thumbup: 2[…]

The latest input from the Jag forum has to do wi[…]