Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By captainOCD
Is there something that can be changed so that it's easier to see what threads have been updated since your last visit? I think most forums will bold the titles of threads with new posts. Also I'd think the date of the last post would be more useful than the thread start date in this view.
By fpena944
If you look at the image below you'll see some slight variations with the way the topics are listed.

- The first topic shows a red dot and is a bit "faded" - this tells us that I personally posted in here and it has no unread messages
- The second one shows a more bold image, this shows that there are still unread messages
- Your suggestions makes sense as it's something that has bothered me as well. Let me see if I can get my developer to work on that.

By captainOCD
I do see the red dot now, just hadn't noticed it before since usually I wind up reading far more than posting. The willingness to make adjustments is appreciated.
By fpena944
@captainOCD

Wow I'm so embarrassed that I am still discovering things about my own site.

But in any case I asked my developer to rework the time/date for each post so it makes sense and then he asked me, "So you want me to do away with the functionality we have with this plus sign? Because the latest post info is all in there."

Oh wow, I didn't know that! :banghead:

So it does exist, it just requires another click. I know it's not as convenient as seeing it at first glance but know that if it is bold, there is new content.

Please see what I'm describing below:
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By captainOCD
I never noticed that plus before either. I'll give it a try.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]