Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By ranger22
Is it possible to get a spoiler function working? I really appreciate Louis’s, but without the spoiler it kills my phone. I have to reboot sometimes because it chokes on all of the links.
By lupo.sk
► Show Spoiler

sundog liked this
By ranger22
Ok, clearly I don’t know what I’m talking about. Thank you and sorry for the useless thread.
By fpena944
ranger22 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:05 am Ok, clearly I don’t know what I’m talking about. Thank you and sorry for the useless thread.
I actually think it's not working properly. It shows up but doesn't hide anything. Let me see if I can get it fixed up.
By lupo.sk
ranger22 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:05 am Ok, clearly I don’t know what I’m talking about. Thank you and sorry for the useless thread.
There is a yellow triangle icon with exclamation mark (if you ever owned a cayenne, you’d recognize it instantly.

It inserts “[ spoil ] [ /spoil ]”(without the additional spaces I put in) and whatever you put inbetween those two will be hidden by spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
By lupo.sk
fpena944 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:45 am
I actually think it's not working properly. It shows up but doesn't hide anything. Let me see if I can get it fixed up.
It actually worked for me when posting, now it doesn’t.
By fpena944
Testing it here:
► Show Spoiler
By fpena944
Ok looks like it is working!

@ranger22 - can you give it a shot and see if it works for you?
By ranger22
► Show Spoiler
By ranger22
Looks to be working now. Thank you!
fpena944 liked this
By XR4Tim
Doesn't seem to be working on my phone. Clicking "Show Spoiler" in any of these posts does nothing.
By ranger22
Spoilers seem to work for some and not for others. I don’t understand. Is it possible it works in this subforum but not the dive bar?
By Cuda911
ranger22 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:35 pm Spoilers seem to work for some and not for others. I don’t understand. Is it possible it works in this subforum but not the dive bar?
Works for me here and dive bar. Android phone, Chrome browser.
By fpena944
I think it's browser and device-related.

There shouldn't be any difference in terms of setup between forums, only the permissions differ but all else remains the same.

Going to continue researching.
By Louis de Funes
last night I started to put things into the spoiler but they do not work

you can not open them

I tried to open the spoilers in this thread and same result

TEST
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Louis de Funes
so as NCporsche pointed out to me the Spoiler Function works in Elegance

Text Snippet
by NCporsche » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:03 pm

Spoiler function working here, see your post at 2:32 this AM. 13 posts back.

No post numbers to cite on Elegance board format, just like no likes to give out.
By fpena944
That's so strange because I could have swore I had it working yesterday and now it's not doing anything for me either.

Ok back to the drawing board.
By lupo.sk

Hmmm, this one works.
And yes, it worked when I typed the first response and then it stopped. Worked yesterday but now it doesn’t.
By fpena944
Ok if you look all the way to the right there is now a "spoiler" listing.

Let's try that and if it works I'll replace the old one with it.
Spoiler!

Can everyone see this?
Spoiler!
How about this video?

sundog liked this
By SeanR
It is working for me in this post only. The spolier icon is different than the ones above.
fpena944 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 am Ok if you look all the way to the right there is now a "spoiler" listing.

Spoiler!

Can everyone see this?
Spoiler!
How about this video?

By fpena944
SeanR wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:25 am It is working for me in this post only. The spolier icon is different than the ones above.
fpena944 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 am Ok if you look all the way to the right there is now a "spoiler" listing.

Spoiler!

Can everyone see this?
Spoiler!
How about this video?

Yeah right now we have two spoiler functions enabled because I wanted to see if this new one worked. If it does I'll remove the old and replace it with this new code instead.

The old one is "spoil" while the new one is "spoiler"
SeanR liked this
By XR4Tim

Spoiler!

Can everyone see this?
Spoiler!
How about this video?

I can see these new spoilers on my desktop, but not the older ones.
By fpena944
i am not a traitor wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:54 am Ha, they both work for me now.
Yeah it figures!

Well later today I'll replace the old one with the new one and we should hopefully have it working consistently for a while.
By Louis de Funes
fpena944 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:33 am
i am not a traitor wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:54 am Ha, they both work for me now.
Yeah it figures!

Well later today I'll replace the old one with the new one and we should hopefully have it working consistently for a while.
Sorry to bump this topic

I no longer see the Spoiler Function - just wondering about this since it appears that when posting to may tweets in one post people experience slow downs on page loads

spoilerfun.png
I saw another post from you about reducing the amount of Posts per page

not sure if you can just do it for certain threads but I think 25 posts per page for the Antifa / BLM thread would perhaps hell and reduce the slow down of loading those pages
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
Louis de Funes wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:04 pm
fpena944 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:33 am
Yeah it figures!

Sorry to bump this topic

I no longer see the Spoiler Function - just wondering about this since it appears that when posting to may tweets in one post people experience slow downs on page loads

spoilerfun.png

I saw another post from you about reducing the amount of Posts per page

not sure if you can just do it for certain threads but I think 25 posts per page for the Antifa / BLM thread would perhaps hell and reduce the slow down of loading those pages
You are correct, it is missing and not sure why. Let me see what may have happened here and try to get it back in place.
By fpena944
@Louis de Funes - ok try it again and see if it works for you.
By Louis de Funes
fpena944 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:13 pm @Louis de Funes - ok try it again and see if it works for you.
Spoiler!

TEST

I can see it now - thank you
By fpena944
Louis de Funes wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:57 pm
fpena944 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:13 pm @Louis de Funes - ok try it again and see if it works for you.
Spoiler!

TEST

Looking good!
By Louis de Funes
fpena944 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:22 pm
Louis de Funes wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:57 pm
Spoiler!

TEST

Looking good!
thank you very much for fixing this

I appreciate this
By Fox_
Spoiler tags seem to be broken if more than one instance is used in a post.

The show/hide button on all subsequent instances only reveals the first spoiler instance.

Specially with image attachments.
By fpena944
Fox_ wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:41 am Spoiler tags seem to be broken if more than one instance is used in a post.

The show/hide button on all subsequent instances only reveals the first spoiler instance.

Thanks for reporting. I'll play with it and see what we can do to fix. Will provide an update once I have one.
By fpena944
Fox_ wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:41 am Spoiler tags seem to be broken if more than one instance is used in a post.

Would you mind pointing me to an example I can share with my developer?
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]