Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Scott at Team Harco
Go to latest post feature (arrow) is not available if the last poster's name is longer than some value. Louis de Funes and my name are among the effected. I prefer not to have to start at the beginning of a thread to get to the last post.

Can this be adjusted?
By Scott at Team Harco
OK - I see that if the thread title is clicked on, it goes to the last post. However, the date and time of the last post is truncated in many cases. This can also make it difficult to tell if you are 'caught-up'.

Just a thought starter....
By Scott at Team Harco
fpena944 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:36 pm I'm enjoying the city of Naples, FL this long weekend but when I return I'll look into it and see what we can do.

Are you seeing this in desktop or mobile?
Desktop. I don't like using my phone for anything other than a phone.

It turns out both of my first posts are true. If there is no option to go to a specific thread - I.e. you're already in a subforum, you can't go directly to the last post if the name of the last poster is too long.
By Scott at Team Harco
Yossarian wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:16 am Looks to be effecting the long names, as the arrow still appears after shorter names.

You used up all the space. No arrow for you! :order:
I know. I need to shorten my name. :surrender:
By fpena944
This should be an easy fix. Will let my developer know and hopefully should get it fixed soon. I see it myself so pretty easy to replicate. Thanks for bringing to my attention!
By fpena944
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:21 am Go to latest post feature (arrow) is not available if the last poster's name is longer than some value. Louis de Funes and my name are among the effected. I prefer not to have to start at the beginning of a thread to get to the last post.

Can this be adjusted?
This should be fixed now. Can you check on your side and see if it shows up ok?
By Scott at Team Harco
fpena944 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:54 am
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:21 am Go to latest post feature (arrow) is not available if the last poster's name is longer than some value. Louis de Funes and my name are among the effected. I prefer not to have to start at the beginning of a thread to get to the last post.

Can this be adjusted?
This should be fixed now. Can you check on your side and see if it shows up ok?
Looks good. :thumbup:

Thanks again.
fpena944 liked this
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]