Mid-engine cars
By 911Königin
Just curious if anyone has or has driven the two and what their thoughts are. The C8 has more ponies, so don't know if that creates a little heavier feel. Would love to hear from those who have tried them both.
By fpena944
911Königin wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:00 pm Just curious if anyone has or has driven the two and what their thoughts are. The C8 has more ponies, so don't know if that creates a little heavier feel. Would love to hear from those who have tried them both.
Well if your goal is winning the 24 hour race in Daytona then I think you're best option is the C8. :biggrin:
911Königin liked this
By TheDeckMan
Have not driven either here. Always been a die hard 911 guy with a mix of other fun cars I have had and keep from the years.

Watched the 000 video of road tripping in a GT4 and really seems like an awesome car, I always find myself lured by mid engine but could never jump in as there always seems like plenty of other rear engine cars to buy.

However having found myself looking at early Gallardo's for something different, the Cayman GT4 really then comes into cross shopping. Have been thinking of driving both later this year and seeing which one really rustles the jimmys.

GT4 vs C8, personally I would be GT4 all day for the manual transmission being the primary item, along with having so many Porsche tools it makes it easy to stay within the brand.
milrad liked this

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]