Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Gretch
like being able to see how many members have you on ignore

or

being able to start a thread where assholes you have on ignore cannot respond to it

or

hoovering cursor over a thread title to see the first line of content (common on other sites)

or

eliminating any view of posts made by people on ignore, even when they are quoted

or

When someone you have on ignore goes to "like" your post have them receive a message like: "I have you on foes list douche, don't bother"

or

Being able to post a picture in a PM

or

Put a whole thread on ignore

or

something, anything unique and special................
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:08 pm like being able to see how many members have you on ignore
You can do that, it just takes a few steps to get there:

- Click on your username on the top right to enter into your profile
- Edit your profile
- You'll be brought into the User Control Panel where you will see a "Friends and Foes" tab
- Click on that and you can manage both friends and foes
Gretch wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:08 pm
being able to start a thread where assholes you have on ignore cannot respond to it
That one is more difficult as there are forum-level permissions but not individual thread permissions. But let me check with my developer on this one.
hoovering cursor over a thread title to see the first line of content (common on other sites)
We have this already but you do have to click once to see it. Hover over the thread title towards where the timestamp is and you'll see a little magnifying glass with a plus inside of it pop up. Once you see that click on it and it'll give you a summary of the first post of the thread.

I would have created a screenshot to show you but once I click it disappears because you have to hover over the thread to see it.
eliminating any view of posts made by people on ignore, even when they are quoted
This is something I'll also research with my developer. I think it might be possible to hide with something similar to the "spoiler" feature where you can click it if you want to see it.
When someone you have on ignore goes to "like" your post have them receive a message like: "I have you on foes list douche, don't bother"
The problem is the foe list is intended to be confidential. So this would let them know and that works against how the entire feature is implemented.
Being able to post a picture in a PM
Although there's not an "upload image" function you can upload an attachment which can also be a photo. I'll have to ask my developer dude if he can extend the functionality for images in PMs.
Put a whole thread on ignore
Another one I'll have to look into. I found an enhancement that can add the functionality but it's unsupported now so I can't take that risk.
something, anything unique and special................
Just let me know what specifically you are looking for (like the list above) and we'll see what can be done.

Also note that a lot of what I mentioned above can only be done in the Flatboots theme. So if you're still using the old one it complicates things because I have less of a foundation to work with.
By Gretch
great, thanks for the response.

I think you misread my first suggestion: like being able to see how many members have you on ignore.

I know who i have on ignore............ I think knowing who has me on ignore would be useful information.
AKSteve liked this
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:23 am great, thanks for the response.

I think you misread my first suggestion: like being able to see how many members have you on ignore.

I know who i have on ignore............ I think knowing who has me on ignore would be useful information.
Yeah I did misunderstand. I can look into having a feature that shows you how many people's ignore list you are on. But again for the sake of privacy and not creating friction among users, displaying who's foe list you are on goes against the whole reason for the feature.

I'll get with my developer next week and start sharing some of these ideas with him.
By Gretch
fpena944 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:01 am

Yeah I did misunderstand. I can look into having a feature that shows you how many people's ignore list you are on. But again for the sake of privacy and not creating friction among users, displaying who's foe list you are on goes against the whole reason for the feature.

I'll get with my developer next week and start sharing some of these ideas with him.
Got it.............. I withdraw the suggestion........... :)

"we" have enough conflict already.................... "ignore" will have to do and it is more than sufficient. Thanks Boss!
By fpena944
Gretch wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:06 am
fpena944 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:01 am

Got it.............. I withdraw the suggestion........... :)

"we" have enough conflict already.................... "ignore" will have to do and it is more than sufficient. Thanks Boss!
Thanks for your understanding!
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]