Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
NCporsche wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:18 am I need to remember the joy is in the giving, not the receiving.

I need to remember the joy is in the giving, not the receiving.

:biggrin:

You're right, but hopefully we're also talking about an inefficient shipping environment we are in!
By N_Jay
XR4Tim wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:03 am For what it's worth, some packages may be arriving late. The one I sent was supposed to be delivered Monday, but now says "arriving late" with no ETA. The last package I sent prior to this one wound up two weeks late.
Well something is out for delivery today, so here to hoping (of course it could also be my wife's order from Kohls that is a few weeks late).
By amdavid
Yes indeed. I definitely enjoyed the giving part! All good!

NCporsche wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:18 am I need to remember the joy is in the giving, not the receiving.

By sh944
Looks like I might have made the "naughty" list as I still haven't received the lump of coal I earned this year. Hopefully I, too, am just a victim of a labor disruption by the Elves union at the North pole...
By N_Jay
Santa dropped a collection of items.

Some to enjoy now, . . .

. . . . and some to cause trouble by starting a search for the rest of the parts to build an AR.

I like the Matchbox Jeep.

1948 Willys CJ2, just like the one I built for a friend in high school.
Hence starting the search for my 1956CJ5.
By Scott at Team Harco
Cuda911 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:47 pm No one has posted up what I sent. Hope it got there ok!
Got it yesterday...

I didn't participate, but when this came I thought of you. There was a slip of paper in the package. In 0.05 font, it identified the guilty party. Just to be clear, it actually wasn't from you. :beerchug:
By Gregs04.5
Santa sent me package today! however, there seems to be a mix up :biggrin: there was a mint, still factory edged 1980's vintage knife in a 2011 box. Sorry Santa, not gonna return this for the '11 version.

Obligatory pic:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Cuda911
Today? It was guaranteed for delivery two days ago. I demand a refund.

Excellent vintage ID, I'm impressed.

It's never been out of the brown paper before. Fun to see/read all that printing on the inside of it!

I received a second package today.... a red hot sauce. Sorry to screw up the secret part, but was wondering if this is intended fore someone that got shrifted, and should I be forwarding it on.
By DAVfoto
Cuda911 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:47 pm No one has posted up what I sent. Hope it got there ok!
Same, I sent a message anyways to make sure it got there!
By sh944
Lol. That’d be a very “open road” thing to do, actually... pick a couple of folks for the “naughty” list. I’m on it too, so you are in good company.
amdavid liked this
By fpena944
DAVfoto wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:34 pm Yea. Not sure myself.

Fernando, can we get a list of everyone that did the secret Santa in here. So we can guess!
Sorry I didn't see this message!

Here are the participants so although late, guess away:

amdavid
cuda911
davfoto
Gregs04.5
Louis de Funes
ltusler
MrsFlorida
N_Jay
NCporsche
sh944
V-Fib
XR4Tim
By Gregs04.5
I'm fairly sure mine came from Cuda911, Thanks and Merry Christmas! :rockon:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Gregs04.5 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Cuda911
Gregs04.5 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:51 am I'm fairly sure mine came from Cuda911, Thanks and Merry Christmas! :rockon:

Indeed.... enjoy! I thought it was a pretty cool knife.

The Peruvian hot sauces I received are great! Been putting them on everything. Thx to sender!
By sh944
Blake, you’ll have to keep guessing as that wasn’t from me. Thanks for thinking I had such good taste tho! lol

If the person who received the gift from me doesn’t guess correctly, I’ll be amazed for several reasons, such as the fact that I screwed up and didn’t use the Secret return address amongst other things.

I’ll also have to add that since I never received anything, not even a lump of coal, that I must have been exceptionally bad this year...
By fpena944
When I created the sign-up form I forgot to check of the "member permissions" box so it was actually accessible to everyone even those who are not OR members.

A woman by the name of "Gladys" actually signed up. I looked for her everywhere and although it would have been nice to include her, I didn't even have her email address. So Gladys if you are out there hiding under another handle, sorry I didn't include you!

Moral of the story is, she might still be waiting for her gift too...
By jcnesq
I didn't receive anything. OTOH I didn't sign up. In the past with a few family Secret Santa deals, I signed up, gave, but received nothing. So I got the same result without the hassle.
By NCporsche
SANTA LIVES

Received my Santa gift today. It had an expected delivery of 12/21 and package may have been breached.

Thanks for honoring my wish list which was a 10mm socket and a T-shirt for a local place of interest.

Life is good. I’m happy happy.
B71DBA90-F097-4D7A-BAB7-C2D96904DAA8.jpeg
34BBD8D6-B49F-4386-90C2-81EDDA94D72B.jpeg
fpena944 liked this
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]