Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By ny991
I posted a notice in the classifieds, but no posts show up on the forum page. Just checking if it’s working ok.

Also, I tried to put up best offer, but it required a dollar amount. It would be nice to just be able to put best offer out there.

Thanks Jefe!
By fpena944
ny991 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:19 pm I posted a notice in the classifieds, but no posts show up on the forum page. Just checking if it’s working ok.

Also, I tried to put up best offer, but it required a dollar amount. It would be nice to just be able to put best offer out there.

Thanks Jefe!
They're not connected at this time because honestly I never thought to do that but it's a great idea.

I'll ask my developer to work on this and also give us the ability to just put a "best offer" there instead of forcing a price.

Will get in touch with updates!
By ny991
fpena944 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:56 pm
ny991 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:19 pm I posted a notice in the classifieds, but no posts show up on the forum page. Just checking if it’s working ok.

Thanks Jefe!
They're not connected at this time because honestly I never thought to do that but it's a great idea.

I'll ask my developer to work on this and also give us the ability to just put a "best offer" there instead of forcing a price.

Thanks, keep up the good work!

Btw, if you need more financial help let me know. It’s been a bit since I saw any bucks going your way. Don’t be shy! This is a great place!
By fpena944
ny991 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:04 pm
fpena944 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Thanks Jefe!

Thanks, keep up the good work!

Btw, if you need more financial help let me know. It’s been a bit since I saw any bucks going your way. Don’t be shy! This is a great place!
We got the pricing issue fixed. Now there is a choice for "Free" and "Make Offer" on top of the actual prices themselves.

As for the finances, I actually used what everyone sent to pre-pay a lot of the expenses associated with this site for the next year. The developer is offshore so I get good deals from him. But I will be putting up another donation app again soon just so I make sure to keep expenses in check. I appreciate you looking out for my well-being!

I'll keep you posted on when the forum posting portion of the classifieds is done. The developer is working on it as I type this.
By fpena944
@ny991 - our developer just got the auto-posting feature completed within the Classifieds.

It will work automatically when you post a new classified but here is what it will look like:

https://openroad.site/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1362

Also we now have the "Make Offer" and "Free" choices available too.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
ny991 liked this
By NCporsche
Looking forward to a non PayPal app to help support site.
By fpena944
NCporsche wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:28 am Looking forward to a non PayPal app to help support site.
The memberships now offer the option of no Paypal, working on the donation tab again but had some issues. Will be working on it again this week and will let you know when done!
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]