Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Appreciate the patience as the forum started looking quite foreign throughout today for those of you on the Flatboots theme (the majority of you).

I believe things should pretty much be back to normal except for a few things in the footer that I'll fix after dinner. But fingers crossed that the software is stable again. I likely will not bother with any upgrades any time in the near future if I have to go through this again!
By fpena944
Oh and for the record everyone, I'm pretty damn proud of myself for being able to find a way to get things back to normal here.

Had to brush up on my SQL, PHP, and CSS skills. So far no more errors from what I can tell. There are a couple of little things that still need fixed but I think we're almost where we need to be.

Yeah I'm patting myself on the back! :biggrin:
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:50 am Great!
Now let's discuss my website. ;)
Let's meet for lunch one of these days and discuss what you need so I can help set it up for ya!
ranger22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:35 am Two weeks to stop the spread……
Two weeks...two years, what's the difference?!?
By 911Königin
still no luck with the avatar.....................
By fpena944
911Königin wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:48 pm still no luck with the avatar.....................
I did some testing and it appears that the resize function isn't working properly.

Limit the size of your upload to 300x300px and it should upload without a problem.
sunroof cover questions

the padding doubled the thickness of the cover. I[…]

Front Wiring Harness

Both my harnesses are replaced on my cars too. I […]

928s For Sale Thread

That's quite optimistic for an S. Very nice, but […]

the top one is 34 + years old bottom one about 34[…]