Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By DAVfoto
I figured I would start a thread about PWCs, Seadoos, Yamahas, Kawasakis,

Once we buy a house, one of my first purchases will be a Seadoo RXT300 to take out on the lake. Add a gas can to it and we can tour bigger lakes and camp off the side. That's the plan anyways.

Any owners in here?
By SeanR
I've had a couple and had my fun on them. Did one partial season in the IJSBA circuit using a really well built up Seadoo SPX ('97) and that thing would rip your arms off out of the hole. Once all the manufacturers started going the floating couches I just bought a boat and sold the PWC's.
By DAVfoto
SeanR wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:05 pm I've had a couple and had my fun on them. Did one partial season in the IJSBA circuit using a really well built up Seadoo SPX ('97) and that thing would rip your arms off out of the hole. Once all the manufacturers started going the floating couches I just bought a boat and sold the PWC's.
new Seadoo Spark trixx is pretty cool and not much like a couch.

I think I'd like the RXT300 and a Spark and have fun on both, the RXT is more like a couch that will do 0-60 faster than some supercars so that is always a plus. Something that is stable for getting on and off is nice as well.
Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

So, after Lance's most recent screw up at the Chin[…]