By Alansglide
This little gem showed up at our cars and coffee this morning. :grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By SeanR
They really are awesome to look at. This one shows up at each of the Cigars & Cars events at my smoke shop. The guy also owns the ones below the Bugatti picture.

He also owns a Senna but I've not been outside the shop when it shows up.
By DAVfoto
I worked for Manhattan Motorcars back in 2013 (they weren't yet a Bugatti dealer but had two).

I was very fortunate to be able to drive not one but two different Veyrons when I was taking pictures for our advertising. I mean you can barely press the gas peddle and the sheer torque just makes it go. They are actually quite comfortable but are extremely low to the ground so you have to be careful which height setting you are in. Shifter is quite confusing as well as it's a J shifter but with no markings on it..
By fpena944
DAVfoto wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:35 am I worked for Manhattan Motorcars back in 2013 (they weren't yet a Bugatti dealer but had two).

I was very fortunate to be able to drive not one but two different Veyrons when I was taking pictures for our advertising. I mean you can barely press the gas peddle and the sheer torque just makes it go. They are actually quite comfortable but are extremely low to the ground so you have to be careful which height setting you are in. Shifter is quite confusing as well as it's a J shifter but with no markings on it..
Did you get to take it outside of the city for photos? Would be a bummer to be stuck in Manhattan with such a beast!
By DAVfoto
No I didn't. I'll see if I can dig up the photos, took them in meatpacking district. Used Car manager would probably kill me if he knew I took it up the west side highway which I didn't. I really should have though!
By lupo.sk
Fun fact about veyrons: you can thrash a fresh set of $20k tires in two laps on the Slovakia ring track.
And you can also turn the WHEELS purple from braking, not just the discs.

Let me search for the pic...
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]