Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By E55AMG
Sent a PM earlier but when I went back in it's showing as a message in my outbox. Seems that that would mean it wasn't sent. Resent, it said submitted but now 2 messages in outbox.
By lupo.sk
It means the receipient did not come online yet and have the PM delivered.
By E55AMG
Aah. Thanks.
By hernanca
Thanks from me too - I just sent the same recipient two messages because I thought the first one was "stuck" in the Outbox. No worries, though, the message really was doubly important!! :smile:
By fpena944
hernanca wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:30 pm Thanks from me too - I just sent the same recipient two messages because I thought the first one was "stuck" in the Outbox. No worries, though, the message really was doubly important!! :smile:
Yeah it's not a great way of signifying the status of the message!
hernanca liked this
By Yossarian
I've got 2 PMs in my outbox and I've seen the people online since I sent the PMs. Are they stuck somehow? I just now realized that one has been there for weeks.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:01 pm I've got 2 PMs in my outbox and I've seen the people online since I sent the PMs. Are they stuck somehow? I just now realized that one has been there for weeks.
Some people don't check their inboxes. I think in some formats the indicator isn't always so clear.

Actually this makes me think about a good enhancement which is a pop-up when you log in and you have a PM waiting for you. Let me see if that's something that is already created and I can just add to the forum.
New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]