Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By E55AMG
Sent a PM earlier but when I went back in it's showing as a message in my outbox. Seems that that would mean it wasn't sent. Resent, it said submitted but now 2 messages in outbox.
By lupo.sk
It means the receipient did not come online yet and have the PM delivered.
By E55AMG
Aah. Thanks.
By hernanca
Thanks from me too - I just sent the same recipient two messages because I thought the first one was "stuck" in the Outbox. No worries, though, the message really was doubly important!! :smile:
By fpena944
hernanca wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:30 pm Thanks from me too - I just sent the same recipient two messages because I thought the first one was "stuck" in the Outbox. No worries, though, the message really was doubly important!! :smile:
Yeah it's not a great way of signifying the status of the message!
hernanca liked this
By Yossarian
I've got 2 PMs in my outbox and I've seen the people online since I sent the PMs. Are they stuck somehow? I just now realized that one has been there for weeks.
By fpena944
Yossarian wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:01 pm I've got 2 PMs in my outbox and I've seen the people online since I sent the PMs. Are they stuck somehow? I just now realized that one has been there for weeks.
Some people don't check their inboxes. I think in some formats the indicator isn't always so clear.

Actually this makes me think about a good enhancement which is a pop-up when you log in and you have a PM waiting for you. Let me see if that's something that is already created and I can just add to the forum.
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]