By NSXguy
OK, fine.......until it actually clears customs this is now a creepy/redonkulous van thread :bigok:

By NSXguy
While still waiting for the microvan to clear customs, I have now lost the use of my neighbor's truck & trailer.....so now we need to shop for a shipper to deliver it :banghead:

By Scott at Team Harco
NSXguy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 pm While still waiting for the microvan to clear customs, I have now lost the use of my neighbor's truck & trailer.....so now we need to shop for a shipper to deliver it :banghead:
Do you know if the track is too narrow for my open trailer? You can use it and our truck, if it will work.
By lupo.sk
NSXguy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 pm While still waiting for the microvan to clear customs, I have now lost the use of my neighbor's truck & trailer.....so now we need to shop for a shipper to deliver it :banghead:

Can't you just mail it in USPS standard box? :roflmao:
By NSXguy
It's time for the guy doing the importation for us to figure out next moves, but if push comes to shove I'll get the track dimensions.

Oh and yes, the van pretty much IS a standard postage-sized box :lol2:
By NSXguy
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:09 pm Update?
It's finally here!

With a borrowed truck and a rented trailer my Importer and I drove to Baltimore early on Monday morning.
There were a few issues and we ended being forced to stay in MD overnight, but after a looooong day brought it to MI by 7:30pm.
We'll need to make an appointment with the SoS to get it registered/plated, so in the meantime I'll look after a few things that this well kept 28 year old vehicle needs.
SeanR liked this
By lupo.sk
NSXguy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:00 pm
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:09 pm Update?
It's finally here!

With a borrowed truck and a rented trailer my Importer and I drove to Baltimore early on Monday morning.
There were a few issues and we ended being forced to stay in MD overnight, but after a looooong day brought it to MI by 7:30pm.
We'll need to make an appointment with the SoS to get it registered/plated, so in the meantime I'll look after a few things that this well kept 28 year old vehicle needs.
CONGRATS!!!

I know the feeling when I import stuff from the US and it takes weeks…
By NSXguy
lupo.sk wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:43 am
CONGRATS!!!

I know the feeling when I import stuff from the US and it takes weeks…
Yeah, this was more like 6 Months :surrender:
By TRAKCAR
I’d love a little tipper truck like that.
Been looking for a golf cart like it, but this would be more fun.
By NSXguy
TRAKCAR wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:59 pm I’d love a little tipper truck like that.
Been looking for a golf cart like it, but this would be more fun.
Right, these little Kei trucks/vans are a whole bunch more practical in places like MI that allow them to be licensed for road use.
Ours is full-time 4WD and capable of 70mph, plus has heat/wipers/lights & even A/C so great all-weather protection.

Here are a few more pix...
By NSXguy
Got new 13" tires fitted to the Shelby alloys, so the "+1" setup is now installed.

It's a big improvement over the stock 12" wheels that are fitted with snow tires :roflmao:
lupo.sk liked this

Thank you, that is good information on Hammer's gr[…]

VIN look up?

Roger can do it Monday when he’s home. We[…]

Oil Sender

Will you be at Frenzy?

GTS Brake Ugrade

I call them shims;) You could also call them dam[…]